Chasing72's latest activity

• Chasing72
    If your packet was like the one on the left (yellow) it's the older model and has rough leather, if it is the black package, that...
  • Chasing72
    Just to update (already) some fantastic support as usual from Rod. New gloves on their way. It's things like this that will keep me a...
  • Chasing72
    Online Canada. Just received them a few of weeks ago, played one on a golf weekend the other day, 2nd one I just started testing for...
  • Chasing72
    @Rod Dunlap Hi Rod, Have you changed the design of the Claw Max? Packaging and material? I received the one on the left recently (2...
    • Claw Glove.jpg
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 replied to the thread The Stack System.
    Session 4 of FSS Round 2 done. Still a little slow but still going. I've been liking to do it in the middle of the window but planning...
    • Full Speed2_Session_4.jpg
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to ryang13's post in the thread The Stack System with Appreciation Appreciation.
    It does and it doesn’t, I think I just need to go out and swing confidently and athletically and let the results happen. When I get it...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to Browndog's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    Took a couple of weeks off. Did a return to form workout today.
  • Chasing72
    No I haven't. One of my actual issues is lack of pre-shot routine on course a lot of the time too. I will try and be more disciplined...
  • Chasing72
    Seems like your speed / contact is transferring better to the course than mine is, really glad to see your results are coming in on the...
    • Full Speed2_Session_3.jpg
    • Full Speed2_Session_3_135g_PB.jpg
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to puresurfr2's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    ok....this is a bit of good news and bad news.....I am getting faster with the stack and my driver air swings but its getting further...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to ryang13's post in the thread The Stack System with On Fire On Fire.
    Just about 3/4 through the program, and starting to see a bit more speed picking up. Felt good to swing hard at a few drivers after the...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 replied to the thread What did you shoot today?.
    Played in the first round of my first ever tournament at my local club. Matchplay and I won by 5 holes. Shot 87 for net 70. with 28...
  • Chasing72
    Played in the first round of my first ever tournament at my local club. Matchplay and I won by 5 holes. Shot 87 for net 70. with 28 putts.
  • Chasing72
    Just catching up and posting yesterdays session. It was a good one, numbers heading back in the right direction. Had a couple of...
    • Full Speed2_Session_2.jpg
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to ryang13's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    Not a bad session tonight. Was pretty gassed by the end but the work has been worth it.
Back