Canabuc's latest activity

• C
    Canabuc replied to the thread Shot Scope X5 Watch.
    Android They really should fix the app. It ruins the experience when it takes 13 tries and factory resetting the watch to get it to...
  • C
    Factory reset fixes it but shouldn't have to weekly. Also the app is near useless for editing Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
  • C
    Had great driving day with it today. Hit 10 of 13 fairways and only 2 drives were not giving me a clean line to the green. Distances...
  • C
    I find the sound of best with the weight track in the middle and that shaft plays a role. My GD Tour ADHD has amazing feel and sound...
  • C
    Lot of buyers remorse 1 year out. Sick and tired of always having trouble connecting to my phone to sync my rounds.... Sent from my...
  • C
    Think they sent it backwards Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
  • C
    Driver finally coming into its own seem to hit the GD ADHD 5s better than the Denali. Lol g and mostly straight today. Only 2 bad misses...
  • C
    Canabuc replied to the thread Mizuno JPX923 Irons.
    I am so happy with my 921 forged that I will probably wait until the 925 come out but anyone looking for a great looking and feeling yet...
  • C
    Thanks. I hate how hard it is to get to that screen. It's multiple button presses and scrolling. Same issue when wanting to track...
  • C
    Canabuc reacted to Phil75070's post in the thread Shot Scope X5 Watch with Like Like.
    You can scroll through the screens to get to the Game Menu where you can manually choose the Pin Collect screen. That is also where you...
  • C
    Watch overall was better last few rounds though today on 3 occasions it didn't see me as on the green even though it had me as less than...
  • C
    Canabuc replied to the thread L.A.B. Directed Force Putters.
    Third round with it today. Am got and cold.. Got dialed in on the back. From 8th home on actually had 6 1putts drained 4 from outside 6...
  • C
    Supposed to get my 2nd round at home course tomorrow but temps won't get above 40. Having 2nd thoughts before the AI smoke freezes and...
  • C
    Canabuc replied to the thread L.A.B. Directed Force Putters.
    1st round at home club greens stimping a bit over 10. Struggled. Made some good putts but missed 3 or 4 I feel were makeable. Also 3...
  • C
    Ok First round in on a balmy 48 degree windy day where it seems every hole played into the wind. Condition soft as we opened the club...
Back