Recent content by BuffInTheWild

1. BuffInTheWild

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Will add my experience here, as I have been playing the TD Smoke at 10.5 for the last month and have been really impressed. Yesterday was able to play a round with my Son who is a college golfer and just back home from his Freshman year. We went to back tees (7050) yesterday and I shot one of...
  2. BuffInTheWild

Anyone in Memphis TN? (And want to play golf this weekend?)

Just followed my Son around for a college tourney this week - great layout. Wish they would have let the green renovation come in longer before opening last fall - watching several good players putt on them - lots of bouncing balls.
  3. BuffInTheWild

What are your favorite casual golf shoes?

True FS-01. Wear the black into the office all the time and then to the range after work. Have had a pair for a year and they look brand new.
  4. BuffInTheWild

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Make no mistake, he paid full frieght (his coach is a Callaway fitter with a discount) - it was that good that he was willing to put it in the bag and will test outside tomorrow morning prior to his qualifying round. He is excited which speaks to how good this release must be!
  5. BuffInTheWild

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

So my son who is heading into the final weekend of college qualifying called this morning with the problem below. Has been a trusty weapon that he can carry 275 off the deck. Got lucky - Callaway rep was in the local Edwin Watts in Memphis and he walked out with a new AI Smoke 3TD 15 with...
  6. BuffInTheWild

Kiawah Island Ocean Course Pics

I as about to call out the lack of a picture of 17, but last one resolved that! Great pics of just a incredible experience. A great 18 holes of golf!
  7. BuffInTheWild

Little league Coaching

Congrats - sounds like you have been around it as an assistant, but what a great experience. I have coached both basketball, and 8+ years of little league and travel baseball. As asked, age will help us better dial it in - but a focus on fundamentals and keeping the kids moving (breaking into...
  8. BuffInTheWild

Callaway Hawaiian Headcover

Not bad - like the color scheme. I have the Hawaii version from last year and received tons of "How did you find a McLovin headcover????"
  9. BuffInTheWild

ttucliffhanger’s journey to Scratch

Given my In-Laws are in Loudon, way too close to not get around in together. Again, keep pushing, absolutely an inspiration! Let’s plan to get some rounds in at Tellico - more than happy to host!
  10. BuffInTheWild

ttucliffhanger’s journey to Scratch

Wanted to chime in and say Merry Christmas! Have read through the thread over the last few days, and what a tremendous journey - you have earned all of the great results. Very motivating for me to get my journey back on track from a health and move to scratch standpoint!
  11. BuffInTheWild

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

Thanks, didn’t realize they actually played at 113 so less of a delta for sure. Really excited to get them to the range and in play today.
  12. BuffInTheWild

Had you played MMT shafts prior? Getting ready for my first round later today with MMT through the whole set and am excited (had played wedges in the 105 TX for the last year).
  13. BuffInTheWild

Not too far away from where you are at - Tellico Village to play Kahite and Toqua. We would normally get over to Wind River as well, but the greens were rough when we played there over the Summer.
  14. BuffInTheWild

Just received notification that my irons and wedges are out for delivery today! Have 3 rounds planned over in East TN as we are visiting the In-Laws prior to Christmas so should be able to provide some feedback.
  15. BuffInTheWild

How long until you change wedges..??

I play and practice quite a bit. Right now I am 15 months in and just ordered new Callaway wedges.
Back