Recent content by blsub

1. blsub

Can You Go Gloveless?

I don’t wear a glove while playing. Just never used one as a junior golfer so don’t as an adult.
  2. blsub

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played 9 with the left dash ProV1x. Liked it, seemed to fly good off the driver. Hard to tell about wedge spin as the greens where just punched and sandy.
  3. blsub

Buyers remorse

Funny you said that, I love my Sub70 putter and am having trouble with my Sub70 hybrid.
  4. blsub

Tour Event Queen City LPGA (Sept. 6-10 in Cincinnati)

I took my 11yo daughter on Saturday, she’s just getting into golf. She loved the tournament. I caught her putting all around the basement that night. She might have caught the golf bug. Watched the awesome ending together on Sunday on tv.
  5. blsub

Do you enjoy playing alone?

I will play alone but it’s not preferred. On days that I couldn’t get any friends to the course I’d rather get paired up than play alone.
  6. blsub

Used driver recommendations for $150?

Ping g30s are around $150.
  7. blsub

Golf Galaxy is….

As mentioned earlier, the Louisville GG store is pretty good. The Edwin Watts in Lexington, also nice. So I guess it is location based whether they seem to have decent customer service. I have no complaints.
  8. blsub

Long sleeve polos?

Agree
  9. blsub

What golf stuff did you buy today?

After 28 years playing Ping irons, I ordered a set of TM Stealth irons this morning. Excited!
  10. blsub

What is your favorite club(s) in the bag

60* wedge. Love practicing with it and playing different shots from low spinners to flop shots. Also I miss too many greens so it gets a lot of use.
  11. blsub

Have you ever played a PGA tour rota golf course?

Champion Trace, where the Barbasol was played the last few years.
  12. blsub

60* wedge

I have the Jaws Raw 60* with z grind and really like it. Probably depends on how you play chips or pitches weather you want to add a lob wedge. I like to play mine back in the stance and spin in, sometime it works, other times, not so much.
Back