Forum Driver Testing Signup

Drivers are arriving at THP HQ today built to the specs of the testers by Jack Nicklaus' personal club fitter/builder. They will be shipped out to each tester and they should be in their hands this week.

Thats pretty exciting JB. I'm really looking forward to the testers thoughts on these!

Drivers are arriving at THP HQ today built to the specs of the testers by Jack Nicklaus' personal club fitter/builder. They will be shipped out to each tester and they should be in their hands this week.

That's awesome. I'm really looking forward to all of the testing feedback on these drivers!

very exciting, I can't wait to read the reviews

Poor GG, stuck doing more shipping. Testing kills her. :beat-up:

she's probabaly thinking "why couldn't these show up last week when JB was alone"

Excited to see these reviews. Congrats to the testers.

JB, just shot you all some more in donations to help with the shipping, can't thank GG and you enough for all you do!

Cannot wait to get my driver for testing! WHOO!

JB, just shot you all some more in donations to help with the shipping, can't thank GG and you enough for all you do!

Cannot wait to get my driver for testing! WHOO!

That is very kind of you.

I really am excited to see your writeups here.

Looking forward to seeing these things show up. Hopefully I can catch up with MattyCrack and grope his stick :alien:

Great stuff, really looking forward to all the thoughts on this driver.

Looking forward to seeing these things show up. Hopefully I can catch up with MattyCrack and grope his stick :alien:

Thanks Kevin, once again I look like an idiot for laughin out loud at my computer screen while my students are taking a test haha

Thanks Kevin, once again I look like an idiot for laughin out loud at my computer screen while my students are taking a test haha

lol np! Here to help.

hahah im always down to let ppl grope!!,

and ill have it before my mini vaca!! woohoo!!! cant wait!!

Back