Zurich Classic [Spoilers]

Man, i really wish there was early Golf Channel coverage this weekend! I've been taking it for granted.

Edit: Especially since Bubba AND Webb just eagled the 2nd.

Bubba FTW, i agree JL, i miss the early GC coverage

Final group is on FIRE! Just a few minutes till coverage starts...

Go KJ!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

If you saw bubba on the range with that action you would offer some advice. that swing is something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"bubba's average drive this week about 340..."

oh is that all? Must have forgotten his wheaties

Go KJ!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I wonder if he has a club longer than a 7 iron

I guess with those pants that Matt Jones will be attending a disco after his round today

Matt Jones needs a better tailor for his pants

just a bad chip by bubba. He should have laid up to a better number, I'm thinking 320 yards away. :D

Webb has what we call elephant but with non fitting pants

big upset in oklahoma city today. wonder if fowler was affected. did he even make the cut?

Two failed up and downs by bubba. Chipping for eagle uphill, be aggressive

big upset in oklahoma city today. wonder if fowler was affected. did he even make the cut?

Had longest drive 336 at #8 before
Bubba tee'd it up

Two failed up and downs by bubba. Chipping for eagle uphill, be aggressive

the weight of the half million dollar watch must have slowed his hands down

Ouch! Bubba's swimmin :(

uh-oh. the good ship bubba is taking on water in a hurry

the weight of the half million dollar watch must have slowed his hands down

Noice....bubba wish he had one of those last two birds

Double bubble there goes the lead

Bubba's not gonna be as chatty with webb on the back nine, that's for sure. What do you guys think? Normally I like the idea that the Pro's talk and joke around with each other on the course. But its sunday and the final group.

Bubba's not gonna be as chatty with webb on the back nine, that's for sure. What do you guys think? Normally I like the idea that the Pro's talk and joke around with each other on the course. But its sunday and the final group.

I think you gotta do what you gotta do. If you're comfortable chatting, then chat. If you prefer to be quiet, then be quiet.

It will be interesting to see what happens and how webb responds. You have to imagine Bubba is going to clam up for a while here, there's probably going to be some ackwardness and we'll see how it affects Webb. If you're webb after bubba dunks it in the drink, you really can't say anything to him in this situation (well you can, gamesmanship and all, but it's advantageous), so you just have to, I imagine, just kind of mind your business and play off of Watson. If Bubba initates conversation then engage him and you're back to where you were a couple holes ago, If not, then you just go your own way and leave him be.

Fun sunday. Cmon Choi! That'll jinx him for sure but what a short game KJ has. Better tham PM?

I think I could hit some of these pitch shots better then Bubba is right now...... shesh

Dave Pelz just called into CBS and offered bubba a spot in his short game school. Two bad chips and two poor sand wedges will do that.

Back