Zurich Classic [Spoilers]

Bubba playing well, I was so close to picking him this week. If he wins it will serve me right.

I remember liking this course quite a bit when I watched last year. Seemed to have a ton of character.

It is a fun course. There are some challenging holes, some risk/reward holes, and pretty good conditioning. I will be back to the TPC the next time I go down to nola to get a po boy.

so his owners expect a couple of WDs every year.

Someone owns Alex Cejka? Mental.

Thanks again Justin, Kris Blanks and GMac, for keeping it real. Real stinky.

Why does Gmac suck now? Wtf is up with that dude? Too much partying?

Why does Gmac suck now? Wtf is up with that dude? Too much partying?

Dunno, but I'm glad I benched him. Maybe he's just a flash in the pan dude. He backed into a Major Championship, he gets some confidence, goes on a hot streak, cashes in for more $$$ by switching sponsors. WHo knows, maybe this is the real Gmac, average golfer on Tour. A few top 10's here and there, some missed cuts here and there. He isn't the same golfer.

Dunno, but I'm glad I benched him. Maybe he's just a flash in the pan dude. He backed into a Major Championship, he gets some confidence, goes on a hot streak, cashes in for more $$$ by switching sponsors. WHo knows, maybe this is the real Gmac, average golfer on Tour. A few top 10's here and there, some missed cuts here and there. He isn't the same golfer.

No hes not. Right now he sucks. Go back to Europe and stop stealing spots each each.

He sure isn't. I keep picking him hoping that he'll pick up his socks. Instead he just wears them on his head! :alien:

For someone who wants to be #1, he's sure playing great golf. :dohanim:

No hes not. Right now he sucks. Go back to Europe and stop stealing spots each each.

Kmac sounds sound b/c Gmac isn't playing well.

I've been benching him and until he shows some kind of brilliance, on the bench he stays. Can't figure him out though and I don't think he has a "favorable" tour stop like some of these guys do so I can't even sneak him into a tourney. Even some top 10's would be nice but at this rate it doesn't look like roses for him.

Speaking of Roses... thanks for wasting one of my slots this week.

I've been benching him and until he shows some kind of brilliance, on the bench he stays. Can't figure him out though and I don't think he has a "favorable" tour stop like some of these guys do so I can't even sneak him into a tourney. Even some top 10's would be nice but at this rate it doesn't look like roses for him.

Speaking of Roses... thanks for wasting one of my slots this week.

Same here, Justin Rose is an Epic failure this week.

Just when I thought he was on the up and up as well. Don't worry I think there are many here that share the same sentiment as us.

I wanna see the homeboy from the Bayou, David Toms, take this one again. Not too flashy but he definitely knows this course and being that he's been battling some sort of injury bug it would be a great story for a homer to take this one.

Very epic. I hate Rose now. And Boo can go hunt birds in the woods.

Very epic. I hate Rose now. And Boo can go hunt birds in the woods.

You saw Boo play? I couldn't see him with all the camo he's wearing. It's like he blends in or something. :D

Just when I thought he was on the up and up as well. Don't worry I think there are many here that share the same sentiment as us.

I wanna see the homeboy from the Bayou, David Toms, take this one again. Not too flashy but he definitely knows this course and being that he's been battling some sort of injury bug it would be a great story for a homer to take this one.

he says it's like a Major to him. I wished I would've put him on my team.

Josh Teater going bonkers at -8 for the day through 16. He's at -11 for the tourney. Who's Josh Teater?

Who's Josh Teater? Yeah my thoughts exactly. Another player of the week maybe...

Teater was a rookie last year, is a Nationwide winner, and won over $1 mil in 2010.

Why why why did I pick Boo this week. He is John Daly without the talent.

my fantasy team has been in a serious funk for over a month now. Going to need to do some reevalutating

Wow. I'm seeing some pretty rough short game action going on right now.

Web Simpson just looks terrible today. What are these guys doing with their outfits lately? You can look good without going crazy.

Back