Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I did pretty well on 1, but not so good on two. I'm most worried about 18. That one got me good.

The past 3 rounds I have started double doube double, then went on a mean par streak. I would love to get off to a hot start one of these days!
I'm more worried about 1 & 2 to be honest. I played worse on those holes than I did any of the ones on the Bear Trap.

So I am worried about 1-2-3 the most.

I did pretty well on 1, but not so good on two. I'm most worried about 18. That one got me good.

18 was brutal b/c of the wind, that's all. Hopefully that wind isn't present. You'll shred that mother!

The past 3 rounds I have started double doube double, then went on a mean par streak. I would love to get off to a hot start one of these days!

So I am worried about 1-2-3 the most.

Well, if you'll listen to me and hit what I tell you to hit off the tee on #1 you'll be fine. Hit that little 1 hybrid of yours and you'll have a wedge in your hand for your approach.

I did ok on hole one, two was fair as well. The Bear Trap just killed me, my score on three holes looked like Thainer's when he played with JB. hehe

18 was brutal b/c of the wind, that's all. Hopefully that wind isn't present. You'll shred that mother!

I don't know why, but the 18th on both courses were probably my best holes on each round. I hit the Fairway and Green in Regulation on both, 2 putted for Par on the Champions and Birdied the Palmer. Too bad I crapped my pants on the other holes. That wind was brutal, it made the round very interesting.

Well, if you'll listen to me and hit what I tell you to hit off the tee on #1 you'll be fine. Hit that little 1 hybrid of yours and you'll have a wedge in your hand for your approach.

You got it boss! That club just hits it so straight for some reason!

I did ok on hole one, two was fair as well. The Bear Trap just killed me, my score on three holes looked like Thainer's when he played with JB. hehe

ZING!!! No matter how hard you try(or dont try), youll never get there.

I don't know why, but the 18th on both courses were probably my best holes on each round. I hit the Fairway and Green in Regulation on both, 2 putted for Par on the Champions and Birdied the Palmer. Too bad I crapped my pants on the other holes. That wind was brutal, it made the round very interesting.

Jeez, on the green in regulation on 18 on the Champions? Were you playing from the ladies tees? Was the wind down? Not Jake or I could get there in that wind and I know you aren't much longer. I did almost chip in for birdie though, had a nice tap in par.

Just got myself caught up here again after my several days of absense. Man, we are getting close! AG have been all booked for some time now. Leave Edmonton on the 18th at 6:45am mtn and arrive at WPB 4:50pm est or so and then catching the shuttle with Rhino. Leaving the following Thursday at around 2:30pm est and getting back home again around 9:15pm mtn.

You got it boss! That club just hits it so straight for some reason!

No matter how hard you try(or dont try), youll never get there.

If you hit that thing a bit off the tee on that course, you'll shoot a good score.

Jeez, on the green in regulation on 18 on the Champions? Were you playing from the ladies tees? Was the wind down? Not Jake or I could get there in that wind and I know you aren't much longer. I did almost chip in for birdie though, had a nice tap in par.

haha I hit driver, 3w, 6 iron, from the Blue tees.

I'm more worried about 1 & 2 to be honest. I played worse on those holes than I did any of the ones on the Bear Trap.

I'm worried about holes 1-18 at this point having never seen any of them.

Ok so everyone has seen my ugly mug shot, Hawks stocking cap shot, Hanks paint & spray the car pic, and a few more cute i-bar pics but who is the odds on favorite, to be the new poster child for 2011. It won't be me I can assure ya. I am passing the torch on to a younger and braver soul. hmmmm maybe Uncle Daddy?

Ok so everyone has seen my ugly mug shot, Hawks stocking cap shot, Hanks paint & spray the car pic, and a few more cute i-bar pics but who is the odds on favorite, to be the new poster child for 2011. It won't be me I can assure ya. I am passing the torch on to a younger and braver soul. hmmmm maybe Uncle Daddy?

I can almost assure you that it won't be Uncle Daddy. It's definitely going to be a noob to an outing. I'm thinking that chunkylover is a candidate, and/or coolbreeze.

I can almost assure you that it won't be Uncle Daddy. It's definitely going to be a noob to an outing. I'm thinking that chunkylover is a candidate, and/or coolbreeze.

Yup I think you got it right. A newbie getting all excited and drinking down Uncle Daddy's tea at mach speed :beat-up:

My vote goes to Thainer!

It could be me, I'm not going to lie, but my heavy drinking days are behind me so unless I get tricked by you outing vets I should be ok. Plus Canadians can hold their liquor and we start drinking at a younger age, I'm saying Chunkylover.

What tee box is everyone thinking of playing?

Yup I think you got it right. A newbie getting all excited and drinking down Uncle Daddy's tea at mach speed :beat-up:

definitely, you have to sup on that stuff.

It could be me, I'm not going to lie, but my heavy drinking days are behind me so unless I get tricked by you outing vets I should be ok. Plus Canadians can hold their liquor and we start drinking at a younger age, I'm saying Chunkylover.

You're screwed dude. You're a lefty, bearded, on my team at the MC, you're totally hanging out and getting wild with me. I don't get wild though.

It won't be me , as I dont drink :D

You're screwed dude. You're a lefty, bearded, on my team at the MC, you're totally hanging out and getting wild with me. I don't get wild though.

Probably, I have been known to get wild, my beard is in great form right now, but my wife is on me about it again, and I have some meetings coming up that might require a shave. If I'm going to get wild though I'm taking you and some others with me.

I have decided the only alcoholic beverages I will be drinking are the frozen ones with an umbrella. Otherwise it's iced tee for me. I just cannot hold my liquor anymore and I just get tired and want to go to sleep. I am more social sober.....wow how my life has changed.

Hey I resemble that remark!!

Probably, I have been known to get wild, my beard is in great form right now, but my wife is on me about it again, and I have some meetings coming up that might require a shave. If I'm going to get wild though I'm taking you and some others with me.

Trust me CB, you will need to hunker down to run with the big dawgs! TC will run circles around ya dude. Don't even think about it :D

Look at CL trying to change the subject. Silly chunky! So this year were going to have a new one, who got chunk'ed haha

Back