KBS GIVEAWAY ''30 sets in 30 days''

I work 5 minutes from Golden (in Lakewood) and I live in Dacono/Erie which is just east of Boulder. Boulder (KBS Offices) is a short trip from Golden too... You absolutely need to let me and RonInThornton know if you come out! We'll definitely have to play, especially in Golden. Fossil Trace is in Golden and is a gem of Colorado courses. Golden residents get RIDICULOUS rates there too so we'll need to use your sisters address!

It is a deal!

Congrats Spaceman that is so cool! I keep my fingers crossed every day I would love to try these new shafts. I love KBS shafts, and I would like to try these puppies out because they are supposed to have a slightly lower trajectory. I may end up buying some if I don't win some.

Talked to the folks at KBS this afternoon. They told me they're facility in Boulder is just office space. So I will not be able to provide any cool behind the scenes pics or anything like that :( Erika did inform me that the shafts are in route from Taiwan to their warehouse in CA. And then will be shipped to me from said warehouse. These will apparently be the first productions C-Tapers? I don't think my Slingshots deserve these shafts so I'm highly considering new Irons... I've been EXTREMELY intrigued by the Burner 2.0s and RonInThornton is definitely flaunting his Di11's whenever he can! However, I don't think I'd want to put new shafts in the Burners after reading through all those pages and asking those fellas about them. So now I've got a dilemma!

Congrats Spaceman. Let us know what you do about your dilemma.

Talked to the folks at KBS this afternoon. They told me they're facility in Boulder is just office space. So I will not be able to provide any cool behind the scenes pics or anything like that :( Erika did inform me that the shafts are in route from Taiwan to their warehouse in CA. And then will be shipped to me from said warehouse. These will apparently be the first productions C-Tapers? I don't think my Slingshots deserve these shafts so I'm highly considering new Irons... I've been EXTREMELY intrigued by the Burner 2.0s and RonInThornton is definitely flaunting his Di11's whenever he can! However, I don't think I'd want to put new shafts in the Burners after reading through all those pages and asking those fellas about them. So now I've got a dilemma!

I'm wondering if you can the shafts put directly into a new set of irons? It would be worth a call to TM to see if you can have the new shafts places in some burner 2.0 heads. Of course you will need to a least swing one prior but it's worth a shot to call.

We at THP always look to help fellow members with their dilemma's. Solution you buy your Burners and give me the C-Tapers to put in my Pings.:D its a win win.:drinks: hahaha

These C Tapers intrigue me. I like something that assists in lowering a ball flight.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'm wondering if you can the shafts put directly into a new set of irons? It would be worth a call to TM to see if you can have the new shafts places in some burner 2.0 heads. Of course you will need to a least swing one prior but it's worth a shot to call.

That's definitely not a bad idea Tad, would be a little bit of a shame as i know they're touting the shafts that come with it as a big part of that line... I wish I knew how and had the real skill to make my own clubs because that might make that process easier too...

We at THP always look to help fellow members with their dilemma's. Solution you buy your Burners and give me the C-Tapers to put in my Pings.:D its a win win.:drinks: hahaha

Hmmmm...

what is the promo code?

THANKS BRIDGES! I won Monday's drawing for the KBS C-tapers. I can't wait to shaft them up to some Wishon 560mc irons.

Mark

whoa! A THPer takes another contest! Congrats 4hornes.

THANKS BRIDGES! I won Monday's drawing for the KBS C-tapers. I can't wait to shaft them up to some Wishon 560mc irons.

Mark
No problem man! Glad you won to.
whoa! A THPer takes another contest! Congrats 4hornes.

I expect my cut from both of you. Pming my address to you here in a second feel free to send me a dozen balls. Haha im joking. I won an R11 driver a couple months back from someone posting a thread like this, so glad the members here keep winning things. We all know they will be put to good use. Hope they work out for both of you!

Dang the R11, that's a great win! Maybe I'll send you a sleeve....

No, dont do that. I was completley joking. I am interested to see how they work out for you though.

Oh I know man, but its all good. I wouldn't have 1/2 of the great stuff I have if it weren't for THP and the other incredible members of this community.

Congrats again guys! These shafts have my interest piqued like you wouldn't believe. Be sure to keep us posted.

Congrats again guys! These shafts have my interest piqued like you wouldn't believe. Be sure to keep us posted.

X2! Hope you guys share your thoughts on them. I currently play the KBS tour 90's and I am hitting it way to high with too much spin. According to some early reviews, these may be just the thing I need....

Back