A Hawk is Landing at THP HQ

I know I tried to wish you well and send you off a little early...but now that I know you really are leaving soon safe travels my friend. We're all looking forward to hearing a lot from you guys this weekend.

Thanks man. I wish I could have made it down in January with you guys, but it didn't work out.

Anything in left hand sparks my interest dude. There's a left handed Razr Hawk Tour driver there, just swing it for me a few times, then go ahead and get it cleaned up real nice for me.

Thanks.

I swing left handed as well as I quit smoking. I shine her up for you, though.

Wait. Your left handed?

I am indeed. No need for me to ask him about his thoughts concerning the Z Star irons now is there?

I am indeed. No need for me to ask him about his thoughts concerning the Z Star irons now is there?

or anything Bridgestone. I would love your thoughts on the Burner 2.0 and R11 hybrids Hawk if you get a chance to hit them both.

I plan on swinging the heck out of some Callaway irons.

or anything Bridgestone. I would love your thoughts on the Burner 2.0 and R11 hybrids Hawk if you get a chance to hit them both.

Actually, yes, hit any hybrid you can that's not named Mashie please.

Will do. I'm not planning on using the Mashie after tomorrow.

Posted via Tapatalk.

The iPad comes in left handed bro.

Reactions: JB
Can't wait to see the videos from your trip Hawk. I'm rootin for ya!

Tapatalkin' this mutha.

I successfully slept until 4:11 am woohoo. Busy morning ahead and then off to the airport. It's like 45 here with 30mph winds.

Ask to game JB's Machine Putter!

Ask to game JB's Machine Putter!

He can take it for a run. Its always out at THP Demo Day for everybody to try. Some good feedback out there in one of the threads.

Good luck today and this weekend, Hawk.

Safe trip down here, Hawk. And don't forget the sunscreen.

Safe trip down here, Hawk. And don't forget the sunscreen.

I brought a bit to keep the calves safe. In the air now. Windy as hell taking off, but smoothing sailing now. Where's the beer cart?

I brought a bit to keep the calves safe. In the air now. Windy as hell taking off, but smoothing sailing now. Where's the beer cart?

You picked a good weekend to come down. Supposed to hit 92 tomorrow. Don't look for the beer cart just press the attendant button. Beer on demand.

Safe travels Hawk!! Man, you're going to have an awesome weekend!!

I think that's AMEX bro.....

Visa is 'everywhere you want to be' but I think fairways don't take Visa so you're screwed
That's like my Visa dude. Never go anywhere without it.

Damn!!

I think that's AMEX bro.....

Visa is 'everywhere you want to be' but I think fairways don't take Visa so you're screwed

Back