Foster's Going to be a Big Brother!

Congrats buddy! Teach him to bat/throw LH for baseball and swing RH for golf if possible hehe

I'm trying hanks, I'm really trying, hahaha

sweet big bro, Just saying congrats again because I have obviously known! haha

Thanks dudeler!

TC, congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family! Also glad to hear that your son's health issues are improving.

I was priveledged to know this info for a few weeks and had to keep it on the down low. So publicly I would like to say congrats to TC and his wife. Awesome news! I am so happy for you! TC, we have never met in person, but I really appreciate your kindness thoughout the last couple of months. You have given me a shoulder to lean on more than once and I will never forget that.

It would have to be a first name. We do the whole "call your kid by the middle name" as that's what my brother and I grew up with. A weird legacy I wanted to pass on. Masters isn't going to happen. She thinks it's only b/c of my golf addiction (it kind of is). We have some good names though. If it's a boy we're pretty sure we're going with Samuel Hampton and if it's a girl we'll go with Eliza Ruth.

Both very classic names!
If it's a boy, just don't name him Sue...

Awesome news bro! Congrats and say good bye to the rest of your hair.

It would have to be a first name. We do the whole "call your kid by the middle name" as that's what my brother and I grew up with. A weird legacy I wanted to pass on. Masters isn't going to happen. She thinks it's only b/c of my golf addiction (it kind of is). We have some good names though. If it's a boy we're pretty sure we're going with Samuel Hampton and if it's a girl we'll go with Eliza Ruth.

ummm, I think Masters is a BA name! It sounds vintage...I know she likes vintage...haha

Congrats big guy! I hear that those cold winters can lead to surprises.

Congrats TC!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Congrats, that's amazing, fatherhood rocks!

A big congrats to you two! Can't wait to hear what you're having. I'm hoping for a girl. LOL

Congratulations TC!

:victory:

(still need a cigar smilie :smile:)

Congrats duuuuuuuudddddeeeee!!!!

I think you should go with Justin. Ya, Justin Calloway sounds good haha.

Congrats TC. :D
Wish you the best.

product_4834_large.jpg

Congrats TC to both you, Erin and family! All the best :)

Congrats! We just had our first 9 weeks ago and I can't even imagine a second right now.

Congrats! The wife and I have no interest in makin' puppies anytime soon but glad to see that others are! All the best to you and yours. Hope everything goes well!

I was priveledged to know this info for a few weeks and had to keep it on the down low. So publicly I would like to say congrats to TC and his wife. Awesome news! I am so happy for you! TC, we have never met in person, but I really appreciate your kindness thoughout the last couple of months. You have given me a shoulder to lean on more than once and I will never forget that.

You are very welcome. It's funny how we come into each other's lives isn't it?

Congrats TC! Sounds like you and I are in a similar boat!

Congrats good buddy and tell Erin I am happy for her and little man too :clapp:. I bet little man (Foster) is going to love being little big man now for his little brother or sister. I was in Macon running around. Came back to the thread and boom, a new Calloway on the horizon :D

Back