The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your cult.

Kevin

cults.jpg

Nah this is our cult. Thats TC in the middle.

snuggie%20cult.jpg

First of all that's your response....wow, that's impressive.

Secondly I will never turn on my team. Just like my friends and my family, I'll never turn on them and I'd never back down from defending them. Even against the big groupie having TC.

I really like that you're playing great golf right now, because you're my friend and I'm happy to hear that you are playing well. I hope it keeps up, I'd hate to see you peak too early and be left searching come August. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of your groupies to help dry your eyes (and your jock) as you cry wondering what happened to your game.

hmm, hostile Jake! Turning the fine folks of THP against you this early? Did you really just say that THP'ers can dry my jock? I won't run out of gas, I never run out of gas. I love golf, I love THP, I love my THP'ers, I'm a man of the people. I won't let them down. I'll earn my 3 points, no dramas, b/c the bottom line is, there's not a single person on your team that I believe has a shot in hell of taking a point off of me. The worst part is........you already know that.

Team Hackers sounds like a bunch of adolescent virgins talking like they've had it...but everyone knows you haven't.

New motto for Team Hackers:

bb6f5baf.jpg

hmm, hostile Jake! Turning the fine folks of THP against you this early? Did you really just say that THP'ers can dry my jock? I won't run out of gas, I never run out of gas. I love golf, I love THP, I love my THP'ers, I'm a man of the people. I won't let them down. I'll earn my 3 points, no dramas, b/c the bottom line is, there's not a single person on your team that I believe has a shot in hell of taking a point off of me. The worst part is........you already know that.
Turning THP folks against me? They're too busy being your groupie to even know who or care who you're playing against. I'm not going to pull away your swarms of followers, you're the man around here, they love the BS you feed them.

You're going to earn 3 points? Well you better sure as hell HOPE you do, I don't see many more points coming from your side. So how you going to win it all by yourself? We have 8 players, you going to play all 8 of us? No you're not....you have to rely on other people to get a win somewhere too, and YOU know you can't count on much. You have a lot of pressure on you....don't slip up!

All in good fun, boys. I respect all of you and your golf games. I'm old so I can't be expected to compete with you young bombers. I'm just going to work on my game and hope for the best. Who knows, maybe I can squeak out a point or two because I know how to hit a few different kinds of shots having played for so many years.

Kevin

HA! Best you got? I'll wait till you thaw out and start bringing some real trash talk. I know it hurts to get burned and all but you have to have something better than that. I've seen it a little at least.

Ya cause it sounds like his daughter would beat you, let alone him.

All in good fun, boys. I respect all of you and your golf games. I'm old so I can't be expected to compete with you young bombers. I'm just going to work on my game and hope for the best. Who knows, maybe I can squeak out a point or two because I know how to hit a few different kinds of shots having played for so many years.

Kevin

Of course, same here. Wouldn't be as fun without a little friendly jabbing =D

HA! Best you got? I'll wait till you thaw out and start bringing some real trash talk. I know it hurts to get burned and all but you have to have something better than that. I've seen it a little at least.

In the game of trash talk I don't expect to compete with Esox, a little too witty for me, but if the "burn" was about my HC, I can see yours and the 13 year old has you beat by a few strokes.

Turning THP folks against me? They're too busy being your groupie to even know who or care who you're playing against. I'm not going to pull away your swarms of followers, you're the man around here, they love the BS you feed them.

You're going to earn 3 points? Well you better sure as hell HOPE you do, I don't see many more points coming from your side. So how you going to win it all by yourself? We have 8 players, you going to play all 8 of us? No you're not....you have to rely on other people to get a win somewhere too, and YOU know you can't count on much. You have a lot of pressure on you....don't slip up!

woohoo! Now you're talking! My guys know what needs to be done. And hey, at least they're golfing, unlike half of your squad dude. Face reality, while you and your sim loving teammates dominate this thread during the day, Team Hackers is on the golf course, at the range, working on exactly what we know we're suppose to. Hell, I might not even play, that's how confident I am. I have a team of GOLFERS, you know, guys who actually golf. Good thing you're picking up your copy of Tigger Woods bro, that seems to be the Team Paradise standard for preparation.

Kevin

I'm sure we all know this, nothing said in this thread will hurt anyones feelings, thats the point of the thread.

I'm sure we all know this, nothing said in this thread will hurt anyones feelings, thats the point of the thread.
I wanted to bold this and quote it to make sure that everyone knows that. I love THP and even TC's groupie yappers so I want to make sure that everyone knows this.

+1, plus JB kind of wanted us to talk smack.

Lol. It wasn't, it's just he's been beating you down for quite some time in trash talk, handicap aside. I mean, I'd probably move on too if I was getting the Elin 7i treatment from Esox as well.

In the game of trash talk I don't expect to compete with Esox, a little too witty for me, but if the "burn" was about my HC, I can see yours and the 13 year old has you beat by a few strokes.

I wanted to bold this and quote it to make sure that everyone knows that. I love THP and even TC's groupie yappers so I want to make sure that everyone knows this.

I call them "lefty-ites" dude.

+16.1 (haha). Yeah man, this is all in good fun. I haven't really had much involvement and it feels good to get burned.

I get burned all the time Yoccos, it is fun sometimes. I need to take the ddec/adwillingham approach, and never say a thing.

I kinda like Groupie Yappers....but ok Lefty-ites works too.

Did you ever hear back from the dude at Reunion?

He left me a voicemail on my office line saying that he would "look" into a few things. i'll follow up tomorrow.

+16.1 (haha). Yeah man, this is all in good fun. I haven't really had much involvement and it feels good to get burned.

I get burned all the time Yoccos, it is fun sometimes. I need to take the ddec/adwillingham approach, and never say a thing.

We're all going to get burned a lot in the next few months, lets have some fun!

I love it. It used to be a favorite thing of mine to do. I'm a bit rusty. My trashtalk usually would be a 5 handi but its sitting at 16.1 lol.

We're all going to get burned a lot in the next few months, lets have some fun!

woohoo! Now you're talking! My guys know what needs to be done. And hey, at least they're golfing, unlike half of your squad dude. Face reality, while you and your sim loving teammates dominate this thread during the day, Team Hackers is on the golf course, at the range, working on exactly what we know we're suppose to. Hell, I might not even play, that's how confident I am. I have a team of GOLFERS, you know, guys who actually golf. Good thing you're picking up your copy of Tigger Woods bro, that seems to be the Team Paradise standard for preparation.

Y'all seem sort of frantic there, Jethro, with all the "My boys are out on the golf course, doing what all needs to be done y'all."

It's March. My advice to my teammates is relax. Practice smart. If things don't go your way, don't press. Step back, go hit some putts. If you push, push, push, the whole Summer leading up to The Cup, you're going to fry yourself. Take joy out of your successes, don't obsess on your mistakes or struggles or the lead up to the tournament is going to become work.

And golf is supposed to be fun.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back