Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, I wonder how many college students try that route...always ends in epic fail. I got on academic probation for my fiasco, but in my defense I had back to back science classes on tuesday-thursday mornings, bio-chem and microbiology suck bad enough when you go in wide awake.

yeah, one semester in college I got this bright idea to have all early classes to get them over with so I would have time to play. Well, I failed 3 of 4 classes because I couldnt wake up in time

I could do the early class thing mainly because my alarm clock is in the form of a 2 year old and a 1 month old.

I feel bad for the kid. I used to be a starter at a course with no teetimes. It is a tough thing to get used to, but I hope he can get up to speed fairly quicky for the courses sake.

The problem was, that there ARE TEE TIMES, the dumba** kid was just ignoring them

You may be up, but you might not be conscious.
I had a computer science class at 8AM first year, and then an accounting class at 8am second year... first class of my accounting class I knocked my coffee over onto the person in front of me.

I would blame the management for lack of training if anything.
I screwed up plenty at my current job when I was new. **** happens.

I'd be more angry at the ladies who disrespect proper etiquette.

yeah, one semester in college I got this bright idea to have all early classes to get them over with so I would have time to play. Well, I failed 3 of 4 classes because I couldnt wake up in time

Wow One-T I am in the exact situation right now. I couldn't even get up for this mornings class. I am close to failing some of them too.

Ugh. I remember 4 straight semesters of 8am Calculus 4 days a week. I made it to them all because you'd fail if you missed 3 classes or more. I was never more excited to get out of the engineering program.

I HATE! When golf stores do that. Honestly the Golf Town here is so clueless. I honestly think I am more knowledged then they are and they try to tell me the dumbest things. Some guys there aren't even aware of some of the new products coming out. I bet you anything if I went in there and asked for some Spinners for my wedges they would have no clue what I am talking about - and they are a MASSIVE chain.

But isn't that the problem of the big stores? They just hire staff at as low cost as possible and don't think about the staffs knowledge in the right field of expertise.

Tappin' for world peace!

But isn't that the problem of the big stores? They just hire staff at as low cost as possible and don't think about the staffs knowledge in the right field of expertise.

Tappin' for world peace!

Basically, which is sad. You'd think they want to maintain a good reputation by hiring the right people.

I took an 8 am classes and decided to pledge a frat the same semester. I didn't make it through that class.

Basically, which is sad. You'd think they want to maintain a good reputation by hiring the right people.

Golftown's done alright for me.
There have been a couple misses, but I've found two really good sales associates who I focus on going to.

I took an 8 am classes and decided to pledge a frat the same semester. I didn't make it through that class.

Seems I'm the only one who liked early morning classes then. I made sure all of mine were from 7:30am to about 12pm on purpose. However at that time I was also working nights in a IT job and taking 7 courses at a time. I would end up working from 1am to 6:30am, hit up my classes then go sleep through the day. It's not a schedule I would wish on anyone but it worked at the time.

I always took classes as early as possible, then I could work the rest of the day. Money is king!!! Well I guess it was back then!

So I just asked my coworker something and she had the audacity to tell me to Google it...Really?!?!!? :angry:

I'm really sick today. Just counting down the minutes till I can get out of here.

I dont know the nature of the question, or the nature of the answer. But I probably wouldve googled it first before asking anyone.

She was telling everyone that she was just diagnosed with something, so then I asked her what it was and she told me to google it. Then don't say anything then if you're not going to explain any further. Its the same girl that hums and sings and is super annoying :)

She was telling everyone that she was just diagnosed with something, so then I asked her what it was and she told me to google it. Then don't say anything then if you're not going to explain any further. Its the same girl that hums and sings and is super annoying :)

The absolute bane of my existence right there.

Kick her in the....

Kick her in the....

Believe me...my eyes will soon be glued to the back of my head I roll them so much whenever she speaks, LOL!!! She sings when she talks (yodels) QUITE annoying!!!

I feel bad for the kid. I used to be a starter at a course with no teetimes. It is a tough thing to get used to, but I hope he can get up to speed fairly quicky for the courses sake.

man i absolutely hated being the starter on super busy days... some ppl would lie straight to your face about anything and everything
but i loved being the starter on busy but not overwhelming days

We have no internet and apparently the entire area has been out since 1PM. This is crazy!

Sent using Tapatalk

Thats terrible.

We have no internet and apparently the entire area has been out since 1PM. This is crazy!

Sent using Tapatalk

Time to tether your laptops from your phones and moderate before things explode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back