Call of Duty Fans

Lukey719

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a huge Call of Duty fan especially Black Ops! Any other players out there?

I play black ops on PS3. Username is Onetwcu

I play black ops on PS3. Username is Onetwcu

Dangit i'm on Xbox 360. What are your favorite parts about Black Ops?

I'm also on PS3, JayTee29 is my PSN name. I haven't played more than 2 hours in the last 6 weeks though due to my son being born.

I honestly dont know man, I play very little, I do it to pass time on rainy days. I would have to say the graphics. If SOCOM would make a decent game I wouldnt pick up another game, but they havent made a decent game since Socom 2

I'm also on PS3, JayTee29 is my PSN name. I haven't played more than 2 hours in the last 6 weeks though due to my son being born.

cool, send me a friend request.

Well that's a pretty dang good excuse to skip on Call of Duty. Congrats jt

I honestly dont know man, I play very little, I do it to pass time on rainy days. I would have to say the graphics. If SOCOM would make a decent game I wouldnt pick up another game, but they havent made a decent game since Socom 2

I'm a big fan of the maps on Black Ops. I've been playing really well lately so I've been on a lot here in the last little bit. I like the closer quarters maps, but probably my top 3 are Nuketown, Firing Range, and Summit not necisarily in that order. :D

I'm still in the past with MW2 on PS3. Dirt_Guy is my name and dying is my game (at least it seems to be more often than not)

Did you know #4 is hitting stores April 19? It is also supposed to be compatible with the move.

I haven't been playing much lately since the weather is getting nicer. I like the smaller maps too other than everyone throwing grenades. I think the online game play was better in MW2 though.

Homefront blows COD away, check it out.

I haven't been playing much lately since the weather is getting nicer. I like the smaller maps too other than everyone throwing grenades. I think the online game play was better in MW2 though.

I feel like if Black Ops had the servers and connection that MW2 had it would be a lot more enjoyable. I feel like I lag a lot more in Black Ops, but I do think that Treyarch did a better job making guns a lot more equal and eliminating quick scoping!

Homefront blows COD away, check it out.

I'll have to check it out, but being a huge COD guy I find it hard to believe that any game can blow it out of the water haha :D

I'll have to check it out, but being a huge COD guy I find it hard to believe that any game can blow it out of the water haha :D

I hear ya. I got Black Ops but something just seems off with it. Dont care for it too much. I just started playing Homefront and Im telling you its good. See if you can download a demo of it and check it out.

I hear ya. I got Black Ops but something just seems off with it. Dont care for it too much. I just started playing Homefront and Im telling you its good. See if you can download a demo of it and check it out.

Ok sounds good Kev. I will admit the servers for Black Ops suck! but it is fun. What is better about Homefront in ur oppinion?

I play black ops a couple times at a buddies house but am not really a fan of it. I think I'll have to pick it up though. I mainly play MW2 and I went into a hacked server accidently and it unlocked all my guns challenges, and shot me right up to lvl 70. So now I have nothing to work for. I have PS3 and Xbox but only play PS3 really.

I play black ops a couple times at a buddies house but am not really a fan of it. I think I'll have to pick it up though. I mainly play MW2 and I went into a hacked server accidently and it unlocked all my guns challenges, and shot me right up to lvl 70. So now I have nothing to work for. I have PS3 and Xbox but only play PS3 really.

Yeah the hacked servers were more of a problem on MW2 than on Black Ops now. But I've played on both PS3 and Xbox and like Xbox better, I guess its just which controller you like better because the online style is fairly similar.

Yeah the hacked servers were more of a problem on MW2 than on Black Ops now. But I've played on both PS3 and Xbox and like Xbox better, I guess its just which controller you like better because the online style is fairly similar.

I used to play on Xbox alot and then went to PS3, other day I played black ops on Xbox and I couldn't even handle the controller.

I used to play on Xbox alot and then went to PS3, other day I played black ops on Xbox and I couldn't even handle the controller.

Yeahhh! It's a huge difference, but most of my friends are on Xbox and I just enjoy getting a big XboxLive party together with them and playing Team Deathmatch or any of the other team games.

I prefer the 360 controller but I like that playing online with the PS3 is free.

I prefer the 360 controller but I like that playing online with the PS3 is free.

I feel like the $50 a year for XboxLive is worth it though. I don't run into near as many problems with lags, updates, and dropped connections as to when I play PS3 with my friend.

I feel like the $50 a year for XboxLive is worth it though. I don't run into near as many problems with lags, updates, and dropped connections as to when I play PS3 with my friend.

I never had much for problems with either. The main reason I switched over was because I was having RROD problems and traded it off before it became permanent. The blu-ray was just an added perk.

I play on the PS3 as well screen name McDivot. Love the new maps.

Back