2nd Annual Raffle - THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Anybody have a "duck alignment tool"?

I don't seem to be able to organize mine so I can attend these events. I'm gonna have to get squared away so I can attend next year.

Great events and contests abound at THP

Hey, somebody has to try to beat Duey's record from last year! :D

My record? I just spent $100, they just pulled my name a bunch, lol

My record? I just spent $100, they just pulled my name a bunch, lol

And so did I and none of my tickets were selected. I think it was a short person conspiracy and one-t was the only tall person selected and he got a divorce mat ;)

Tappin to the oldies

Yes. We hold special contests for those in attendance at the THP Outing & Demo Day. Each year they are truly something special with people coming from all over the place to take part.

Sounds awesome!

And so did I and none of my tickets were selected. I think it was a short person conspiracy and one-t was the only tall person selected and he got a divorce mat ;)

Tappin to the oldies

Lol, divorse mat!

Sorry guys GG just pm'ed me and said I got the last tickets. Sucks to be you guys. :alien:

I'm drooling :)............. Anyone who knows me knows what I'm hoping for. Of course I'd like Fred Couples to come with it... maybe as my caddy for the day. Ahh... I can dream. But I'd love ANYTHING on this list. Amazing prizes.

I'm drooling :)............. Anyone who knows me knows what I'm hoping for. Of course I'd like Fred Couples to come with it... maybe as my caddy for the day. Ahh... I can dream. But I'd love ANYTHING on this list. Amazing prizes.

Ya never know what we have up our sleeve....

Amazing prizes...why won't May just get here already? First we receive our confirmation, now this...I didn't think it was possible, but I just keep getting more and more excited!

Another prize has been added to the raffle.

Another prize has been added to the raffle.

another great prize!! I hope I don't have to buy another plane ticket for my Fred Couples Standee

I have to make it to one of these things sounds like alot of fun

they are awesome! You need to make 1

To all attending the outing: I hate you. I kid, I kid, but I am jealous as can be! MAN those are some sweet prizes.

/wishes he was 18.

Wow! Incredible list. I only wish I could be there! Good luck guys and thank you THP!

Good luck to all you folks going to the outing and holding tickets!

I have to make it to one of these things sounds like alot of fun

Yes sir, you do. Mix the Easter bunny and Tooth fairy if you want some idea of how cool this really is. Imagine waking up really early and wanting to get up. This is the place.

We may still have a trick or two up our sleeve and have one more prize to add to make it an even 10.

We may still have a trick or two up our sleeve and have one more prize to add to make it an even 10.

I love the trick up the sleeve almost as much as the little THP birdie. Now if the birdie is up the sleeve that's even better!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

1st post updated with prize #10.

very cool. I've only hit one thing of Yonex and that was the cyberstar irons a few years back. This outing is getting bigger and better, true to JB's word. Thank you Yonex for joining the fun!

Wow Yonex!! That is a blast from the past. I remember when I was younger and Phil was playing with the Yonex driver. I wanted that driver so badly I just could never afford it.

Edit: Is there a time limit for buying tickets?

Wow Yonex!! That is a blast from the past. I remember when I was younger and Phil was playing with the Yonex driver. I wanted that driver so badly I just could never afford it.

Edit: Is there a time limit for buying tickets?

No. Not at all.

Back