Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill [Spoilers]

I think this could describe P4B and Hundy. They too are both in love with Tigers.

1998_sarmoti0T.jpg

Shotgun the one with the cool hairdo. :bulgy-eyes:
They both have amazing hair....oh what I wouldn't give. I'd prefer to be the one who doesn't have to eat supper out of a straw now, thanks to that tiger. Which one is that?

They both have amazing hair....oh what I wouldn't give. I'd prefer to be the one who doesn't have to eat supper out of a straw now, thanks to that tiger. Which one is that?

I think it's the gay one?

Hey Hole~Out, you're a fantasy genius! I don't know how you do it, but you just keep on doing it. I have a good feeling about Immelman this weekend, what do you think?

Hey Hole~Out, you're a fantasy genius! I don't know how you do it, but you just keep on doing it. I have a good feeling about Immelman this weekend, what do you think?

Tell me about it bro. I have no idea how I pulled off that comeback last week. I have given Trevor a little thought but Im still a little hesitant to pull the trigger on him yet, but hey I pulled off a 6th with three MC's last week so it might not be a bad sleeper pick.

Tell me about it bro. I have no idea how I pulled off that comeback last week. I have given Trevor a little thought but Im still a little hesitant to pull the trigger on him yet, but hey I pulled off a 6th with three MC's last week so it might not be a bad sleeper pick.

I'm trying to butter up the folks who are dominating the fantasy so I can get an idea of their picks for the week.

I'm trying to butter up the folks who are dominating the fantasy so I can get an idea of their picks for the week.

Well thats obvious and probably not a bad idea. You must have had a weak final round huh? You were hanging around the top ten pretty much all week.

Looking forward to the interviews!! And can't wait to see the photos!!

I always look forward to this tournament, but now that I know THP is going to be there it makes it even better.

I really like this tourny, not that I'm going to have any time to sit and watch it this weekend.

Good news, PGATOUR.com's live@ coverage will be at Bay Hill this week. All of us office jockey's can tune in from our cubicle! http://www.pgatour.com/livegolf/

BAH! I cant watch anything streaming on my work machine thanks to IE6 and am due for an upgrade to IE8 come MONDAY! Day late and a dollar short i guess...

Spent all day out there today and have lots of coverage coming for people this week. Both photos and videos. Tour van interviews, player interviews and more.

Spent all day out there today and have lots of coverage coming for people this week. Both photos and videos. Tour van interviews, player interviews and more.

You big tease, JK, can't wait to see it all. The inside the ropes info and experience is one of the best things on here. Thank you to everyone who contributes.

played bay hill again on the video game last night to get a "feel" for what type of player might do well. so naturally I probably won't break the top 50. here's who i'm going to war with this week:

Zach Johnson, Matteo Mannassero
Aaron Baddeley, Bill Haas
Mark Wilson, Robert Allenby
Dustin Johnson, Brandt Snedecker
Kevin Na, Bubba Watson

might put tiger in someone's place, i'm thinking about it, but not sure if the move is worth it because even if he does well, he's a popular pick. thought about vijay too, but i don't know

Tiger, DJ and Woodland ought to be a fun group to watch.

Tiger, DJ and Woodland ought to be a fun group to watch.

Scary to think that Tiger's driving length could be the shortest in that grouping. Couldn't say that a couple of years ago.

I need to go ahead and make my fantasy picks for this week. KellyBo and I both forgot the Transition tournament picks :at-wits-end:

i missed two!!

should be a good show.

Scary to think that Tiger's driving length could be the shortest in that grouping. Couldn't say that a couple of years ago.

I know right, I dont think there's any question that he's going to be the short guy in the group.

Looking forward to the THP coverage.

Young Rickie Fowler off to a good start. Sure am glad I didn't pick him this week :banghead:

I need to figure out a way to watch the pm coverage but it's not looking like it's going to work out today.

Rickie looking good thus far! JB Holmes and Sean O'Hair need to get their act together this morning :angry:

Back