what part of your game are you working on?

I need to get a little steeper and get forward shaft lean. I think Im flipping and just hitting a high ball in order to have it descend steep and stop relatively quickly.

I'm working on everything, driver through putting.

Alignment (my eyes deceive me!).
Tempo, trying to put the speed where it should be.
Posture, avoiding the dip in the downswing.
Putting. Did some work with SAMS Putt Lab today

Staying over the ball and turning (not sliding) my hips to the target. And putting, always putting.

Staying over the ball and turning (not sliding) my hips to the target. And putting, always putting.

I like firing with my hips on wedges and short irons because I can hit down on the ball much more effectively. However, the habit carried over to the driver which is no good.

Tap before talk.

So far my plan to work on my short game is going well. It has started warming up here in indiana so I have been using my lunch breaks so go to my course and use the practice greens. I have taken some other THP members advice and tried chipping with my hybrid, and it is working great. I have also been practicing more out of the sand and when I was playing my first 9 holes of the year the other day I pitches from the sand and hit it in...i've still had more bad chips and pitches than I care for, but I think if I stay on this track I will be able to consistently shoot in the 70's instead of low 80's. I broke 80 twice near the end of last year and I want to be able to do it consistently.

Tempo. I get quick, rush and that is never good.

Has a lesson today and asked my pro how to make make myself keep a nice tempo on course. Had a good talk.

Had a BIG TIME moment today where I was like:

"Really, you were doing that the whole time? Youre an idiot!"

No wonder I was hitting hooks!
DERPPPPPPP!

Shortening swing... what feels like 3/4 to me looks like Bubba Watson on video... well not that long but you get the point.

Consistent swing/contact. Seems to elude me once I leave my 15 minute warmup session on the range.

Every facet of the short game. If my putting and chipping is on my scores are never far off.

Driver and short game. It is improving greatly, but still needs some work o get consistently good.

The release. That's the only thing.

GIR and putting. Also sand shots are a big weakness. I tend to decelerate in the sand.

keep baby draw... get rid of big fat hook
relearn how to hit my hybrids or ill be going back to 3i 4i soon

not swinging too hard... the number one problem I have... causes all of my hooks with my irons and my slices off the tee...

Putting is the main thing I am working on as it lets me down far too often for my liking at the moment

Worked on my driver and wedges today. But I'm always working on everything.

squaring the club face at impact....inconsistent tee game is costing me at least 6 shots a round

increased accuracy from < 150 and in

Working on staying on plane with my swing and my weight shift.
Starting to work on the release of the putter head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I'm back to hitting the range and courses after a multi-year layoff: TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO. Right now I feel like a Rube Goldberg machine when I swing. :golf:

Back