The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know this might be the last thing we agree on for a little while but it was a nice, friendly round. I hope the 4 shots you beat me by helps you feel better because come August I wont be there to find your balls for you like last Sunday. But being sponsored by Callaway at least we know you'll be able to get some shots up in the air although minus some of that vaunted workability.

LMAO!! Can't wait to see ddec get workability'd all over Reunion Resort.

Ddec, you're calling out my highest hcp'er. Very brave of you!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

its only getting that way because your team is so poor at trash talk.

I don't know theres been about 5 of you and just me for the past hour. Just wait till my hommies get back to a PC, its on...EH!

Maybe part of my new Morgan cup training regiment should be cheese, all you can eat buffets, cow tipping and not going to the gym. Sounds like a plan.

That might be a good idea. 10 years of that and your handicap might approach mine. I love playing the tall and athletic who have come to the game later in life. It's like watching a marionette. All loose and floppy.

Kevin

OEM Kevin will hole the winning putt, that's how much he channels his inner GMac. There's just no way around it. Now, who on Team Paradise fluffs his chip? Hmmm...

That might be a good idea. 10 years of that and your handicap might approach mine. I love playing the tall and athletic who have come to the game later in life. It's like watching a marionette. All loose and floppy.

Kevin

The only thing thats going to be loose and floppy at the Morgan Cup are my HUGE BALLS! I've played and performed under high pressure, at a high level, I know what I'm bringing.

OEM Kevin will hole the winning putt, that's how much he channels his inner GMac. There's just no way around it. Now, who on Team Paradise fluffs his chip? Hmmm...

I am sure most of Team Hackers will be fluffing something....hence the RANCH

Kevin

You're hard for me to sound off on.....I feel like I'm a 20 year younger version of you, minus the weird accent.

ouch...already saying that OEM is your worst player? I'm sure that will inspire great confidence in your team

Oh this thread is bringing it! I am loving the trash talk

I'm my teams highest handi. Bring whoever. I've got Dalton watching over me.

Get used to it.

I don't know theres been about 5 of you and just me for the past hour. Just wait till my hommies get back to a PC, its on...EH!

I am sure most of Team Hackers will be fluffing something....hence the RANCH

Uh, your Captain carries the ranch dude. There's video evidence and everything.

But isnt your captain the one who put the ranch on his club? Looks like both teams will be doing some fluffing haha

Uh, your Captain carries the ranch dude. There's video evidence and everything.

its pretty obvious that he just wants the fluffing. thats what team hackers is for

ouch...already saying that OEM is your worst player? I'm sure that will inspire great confidence in your team

I didn't say he was the worst. Just the highest hcp'er. He knows that, so do you, hence you asking for him. You're gonna be the fun one for me. I can't wait to see your player's irons tremble. Fwiw, I think oem would be just fine, it's just funny that you call him out.

its pretty obvious that he just wants the fluffing. thats what team hackers is for

Right. Weren't you my fluffer yesterday? I'm just sayin'.

Hey thats ok, I accept my role, its part of being on a team. And when I get done with that guy that calls himself @marcawesome he'll have to change his twitter name to @therealjaycutler after he bails on his team under the pressure.

Ok, if you take the two teams and making singles pairings from their sign listed handicaps, here's what you get:

AHA vs Puttin4bird
TC vs biggsy
Jrod vs Esox
DirtyDawg vs Rbelbin
Coolbreeze vs One-T
CG13 vs Arydolphin
adwillingham vs Ddec0418
OEM Kevin vs Yoccos1981

Everyone on One-T's team make sure you read the itinerary to him so he knows what to do. You dont need him skimming that and missing his tee time.

Haha some good old fashioned team trash talking.

The only thing thats going to be loose and floppy at the Morgan Cup are my HUGE BALLS! I've played and performed under high pressure, at a high level, I know what I'm bringing.

My balls are average size. Made of titanium. As for playing and performing under high pressure, you realize we're talking about golf, right? Not curling, or LMAO hockey? And we're talking U.S. of A. pressure, not some water downed isn't the scenery beautiful how about that Grey Cup isn't Mike Weir adorable we can't even get snow when we host the Winter Olympics pressure.

It's real pressure.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back