The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC, some launch monitor numbers from today.

33crpmh.jpg

Biggsy I told you to stop showing my stuff to everybody!!

LOL, just haters is all. :D

The most difficult part of this is getting great ideas, and then shot in one take because we all work and have lives and can;t spend everyday doing this...although, that would be a fun job :D

Work?? Come on man let's get our priorities straight! lol

Captain Biggsy laying down the hammer...

Good one Biggsy!

Haha good video, but is Biggsy wearing a callaway hat??

Can you all imagine the smack talk a few weeks before the event, it's pretty rough now!!! Bring it guys...lots of fun so far.

LOL loved that one Biggsy!

Captain Biggsy laying down the hammer...

hahaha, good one biggsy, but I think you may want to add one more stick to your bag bro: the ball retriever. I'm gonna have you sweating bullets with my precision, you're gonna be hitting off the tee like Pale Hundy, all nervous, shaking, your control's gonna suffer.

I have to laugh at that though, I couldn't help but notice that you kept your driver and your wedges....classic! I like nothing more than to see you with your wedges in your hand. Keep thinking about those wedges, and those feel shots big fella, that's exactly where I want you.

hahahaha, Biggsy....that video was awesome. well played buddy! I quite liked the acting...."what, thats not normal"? Biggsy +1

TC are you saying biggsy is Bubba Watson off the tee but turns to Hunter Mahan (lately) with a wedge in his hand?

biggsy, were those launch monitor #'s with the R11?

hahaha, good one biggsy, but I think you may want to add one more stick to your bag bro: the ball retriever. I'm gonna have you sweating bullets with my precision, you're gonna be hitting off the tee like Pale Hundy, all nervous, shaking, your control's gonna suffer.

I have to laugh at that though, I couldn't help but notice that you kept your driver and your wedges....classic! I like nothing more than to see you with your wedges in your hand. Keep thinking about those wedges, and those feel shots big fella, that's exactly where I want you.
It's all becoming second nature, like you growing a beard or the sun rising in the West. I am becoming one with my entire game.

TC are you saying biggsy is Bubba Watson off the tee but turns to Hunter Mahan (lately) with a wedge in his hand?

based on my previous experiences.....yup. He can putt though, unlike any Sean Foley student. If biggsy gets those 50-100 yard shots down, I'm in trouble.

I'm gonna have you sweating bullets with my precision,

You must be talking about that Mashie video and that precision hosel...hehe

If you make into the Morgan Cup, I am going to lobby hard to get you on my team so I can make you squirm.

biggsy, were those launch monitor #'s with the R11?
No, I just got it last night when I got home and was messing around in the simulator. Wait until you see those videos big guy. I should be getting some preliminary launch monitor numbers with the R11 today.

based on my previous experiences.....yup. He can putt though, unlike any Sean Foley student. If biggsy gets those 50-100 yard shots down, I'm in trouble.
Not the last time I played..haha

Awesome video Biggy's! I can't wait to see what those launch monitor numbers look like with the new R11.

Good... I love my short game... :D

Biggsy, can't wait to see those #'s with the R11, but could you imagine if you had a Razr Hawk? Take whatever #'s you see, then just add "better" to them, lol.

I have to be honest, the amount of hardwork you are putting in is inspiring. Nothing like motivating the crap out of each other like this. I can't get distance, so I'm reserved to that fact, but if I can turn into a green hitting machine, I like my chances.

The one thing I know about match play is that one guy can shoot a 75 and the other can shoot a 90 and more often than not, their still in the match. I think in order to play well in this event, it's going to come down to not getting into a hole quickly. I think if I can make a slew of pars then biggsy will get antsy, start getting aggressive, and then make mistakes. I can't combat his distance, that's for sure, but hopefully I can put the pressure on him to have to go after it a bit more than he likes.

It really is going to be a treat.

You are going to give Pale Hundy a run for #1 fan.

male_cheerleader.jpg

The one thing I know about match play is that one guy can shoot a 75 and the other can shoot a 90 and more often than not, their still in the match. I think in order to play well in this event, it's going to come down to not getting into a hole quickly. I think if I can make a slew of pars then biggsy will get antsy, start getting aggressive, and then make mistakes. I can't combat his distance, that's for sure, but hopefully I can put the pressure on him to have to go after it a bit more than he likes.

It really is going to be a treat.

Are you giving away your strategy already TC? I dont remember reading that the captains must play against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back