I recently got online with the ps3 and have been slaying a bit on Modern Warfare 2. Screen name over there is Dirt_Guy as well.

So who's gonna be out getting TW 2012? I wonder how well it will work with the Move. I'm intrigued about the caddy experience and am really looking forward to playing the virtual Augusta National.

You'll know buddy. Believe me friend, you'll know lol.

sweet bro, we will have to get onthere sometime and you can laugh at my horrible abilities

I recently got online with the ps3 and have been slaying a bit on Modern Warfare 2. Screen name over there is Dirt_Guy as well.

So who's gonna be out getting TW 2012? I wonder how well it will work with the Move. I'm intrigued about the caddy experience and am really looking forward to playing the virtual Augusta National.

I have MW2 but I dont play it because of BO...get it and join up with me and Yoccos...then we can start a THP clan and suck together as a team

Good thinking T. I have MW2 and suck really bad. Ill hit you up on PS3 when I get home tonight. Either you play Marvel vs Capcom 3? It's sick!

sweet bro, we will have to get onthere sometime and you can laugh at my horrible abilities

I have MW2 but I dont play it because of BO...get it and join up with me and Yoccos...then we can start a THP clan and suck together as a team

Good thinking T. I have MW2 and suck really bad. Ill hit you up on PS3 when I get home tonight. Either you play Marvel vs Capcom 3? It's sick!

I dont play either one of them

I might do that or just wait till SOCOM 4 is released April 19

Anyone play Tiger Woods 11 or FIFA 11 on PS3??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might do that or just wait till SOCOM 4 is released April 19

Anxiously waiting for that. Played confrontation for about a year and a half, but I suck wicked bad at Socom games, so I got frustrated. I haven't played MW2 in about a year. Suck at that too. My games right now are Battlefield BC2 and GT5, although, I haven't played much of anything for a while. Hit me up, Gates555, and we can hook up for some MW2. Won't be getting BO as I didn't really enjoy it as much as I do BFBC2. Waiting for BF3 and TW12.

I just got into FIFA 10 World Cup and I really suck

I have FIFA 10 and 11. I also have Tiger 11 and will have 12 when it comes out. If you ever want to play, my PS3 name is Fairway2Green.

Snagging "The Show" tonight, its the whole reason I got a PS3, been years stuck with MLB 2K's for the 360, now, real baseball!

I'm Joshzilla162 on Xbox Live. Still kicking Gears of War 2 around and a Silver member for the time being, but feel free to add me!

Heck yes i'm a gamer. There is nothing to do outside in NW Ohio in the middle of winter when you hate being cold! So winter times is my gaming time. I have a wii. I really like racing mario cart online.

Snagging "The Show" tonight, its the whole reason I got a PS3, been years stuck with MLB 2K's for the 360, now, real baseball!

Did the same thing yesterday. It is taking some getting use to. I can tell you it is a lot more in dept.

Did the same thing yesterday. It is taking some getting use to. I can tell you it is a lot more in dept.

Big time. I'm freaking terrible right now but WOW to this game. Coming from the 2k's this is lightyears away IMO. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutly bored with COD. Been going back and playing both Left for Dead's. These are great games and the first one is only like $8 used at certain places. It's a co-op Zombie survival game. Its plays like a bad zombie movie, Think Dawn of the Dead. For less than $40 bucks you and three buddies can have a pretty fun time.

Anyone watching the e3 stuff?

Mass Effect 3 looks sick. Modern Warfare 3 is going to be sick. Battlefield 3 looks really good. There will be another three halos.

Wow.. I may need to start gaming again haha

How about Forza 4, using Kinect! How awesome is that!?

So does anyone have an Xbox and plays Gears of War 2? I also have COD: MW, WAW, MW2, BO, Halo 3/ODST/Reach, L4D, BFBC2. (I love acronyms... :D)

It would be fun to game it up on some GOW with people here.

I usually only play NHL or CoD online (xbox)... But I've not played hardly at all lately.

So pumped about NHL 12 and MW3. I thought Black Ops sucked.

Man i forgot to record e3 today! Has it been good?

Man i forgot to record e3 today! Has it been good?

Heavily focused on Kinect, and voice controls... Which makes my answer no.

That said, some of the new games coming out look ridiculous.

yea i have the kinect dont really care for it. the next game im gettin is Duke Nukem

I have a xbox 360 and hardly ever play games on it when i do its the cod line up and tiger 09 havent gotten the new one yet..

I can't wait for gow3 to come out. I love the campaign for that game but I get owned on multiplayer. I played some red read yesterday, I haven't played that game in awhile. The game brink looks cool haven't gotten achance to check it out.

Back