The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM - Do you have a golf shop in your house? Do you buy everything retail or ebay? I used to think I was addicted to buying golf clubs, but you have me beat by a long shot.

I have a putter problem bro. But Im ok with it. Most of them I get retail some I do grab off ebay. Ive got more off ebay lately because I couldnt find them in GG. They never carry very many 33" putters in the store. And Im picky too. If its scratched up its a no go.

That calls for a KA-BOOM imo. I spent a bunch of time chipping and putting today. After a bunch of practice, I played a game with 9 balls on my mat. 2 from 4 feet, 2 from 5 feet, 2 from 6 feet, 2 from 7 feet, and 1 from 8 feet. Nailed all nine in a row. I really want to get outside and play sooooo bad right now. My chipping stroke is money right now and I want to get in on grass before I lose it.

Thats solid. One thing Ive noticed from putting inside on this astro green is its just not the same. Grass is the real test. BUT. It has helped a ton with my putting. I can tell already after just two rounds. Its like my stroke is already in midseason form. I just need to stick to a putter and get used to it.

I have a putter problem bro. But Im ok with it. Most of them I get retail some I do grab off ebay. Ive got more off ebay lately because I couldnt find them in GG. They never carry very many 33" putters in the store. And Im picky too. If its scratched up its a no go.

Nice. I think I have gone through 7 putters in the past few years. I will prob stick with the tm-110 though. The ball seems to be finding the hole pretty good. I normally get mine 34" and chop them a 1/2".

Thats solid. One thing Ive noticed from putting inside on this astro green is its just not the same. Grass is the real test. BUT. It has helped a ton with my putting. I can tell already after just two rounds. Its like my stroke is already in midseason form. I just need to stick to a putter and get used to it.

I got some real green time two weeks ago, but the grass was so long it made me scared to use it too much. It was literally like a 3.5 on the stimp. The grass was almost as long as my nose hairs.

Nice. I think I have gone through 7 putters in the past few years. I will prob stick with the tm-110 though. The ball seems to be finding the hole pretty good. I normally get mine 34" and chop them a 1/2".

Yeah, me too. I only have about 7 myself...:act-up:

I think as far as looks my Ghost is the most pimp one. I just wish the insert was a little softer. But I agree with you, if its finding the hole for you dont mess with it.

I got some real green time two weeks ago, but the grass was so long it made me scared to use it too much. It was literally like a 3.5 on the stimp. The grass was almost as long as my nose hairs.

Yeah thats way too slow. Id stay away from that like your nose hairs. The other day I had a wild nose hair so I yanked it. Hurt bro.

Hawk, awesome you got Hawk Jr a putter. Something roadhouse about the little ones gaming their first putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, Saturday night and I'm on THP. I have such a killer hangover but being able to spend tonight on the forum because of a hangover was basically my plan all along.

Gettin to 9000 tonight. hmmmmm?

Well, Saturday night and I'm on THP. I have such a killer hangover but being able to spend tonight on the forum because of a hangover was basically my plan all along.

I like it Dent, I think you can get to 9000.

I thought I was the only one who got hangovers that lasted longer than 12 hours.

I like it Dent, I think you can get to 9000.

Well zippity do da day. Thanks for beleiving in me breeze. I have a bunch of catching up to do. It's weird my posting style has changed, I used to be so knowledgable on clubs, the PGA tour, the fundamentals on the golf swing (don't mean to brag but I honestly could help someone out so easily by looking at their swing.) and now I can't even do any of that anymore I feel like I don't even know anything about golf.

You knuckleheads come around and I find myself making the funniest and stupidest posts in the world. :clap:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm koo.
Well zippity do da day. Thanks for beleiving in me breeze. I have a bunch of catching up to do. It's weird my posting style has changed, I used to be so knowledgable on clubs, the PGA tour, the fundamentals on the golf swing (don't mean to brag but I honestly could help someone out so easily by looking at their swing.) and now I can't even do any of that anymore I feel like I don't even know anything about golf.

You knuckleheads come around and I find myself making the funniest and stupidest posts in the world. :clap:

Its good to have you back buddy!

What do you guys drink for a 12 hour hangover? JB Specials?

I love seeing commercials for The Masters!

Right around the corner boys and girls.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

No joke, I received my Golf Digest today with the Master's preview. It is very exciting.

Wow. You go Dent.

Hint, listen to loud music and look at bright lights.
I actually can remember vaguely from last night:

9:45 - 2:15:

7 Beers, 2 Milk & Kahluas
3 Tequila Shots
3 Whiskey Sours
2 Rum Shots

and a red bull.

Im so glad I dont drink much anymore....I feel for you Dent.

What do you guys drink for a 12 hour hangover? JB Specials?

Anytime I mix beer and liquor I am in for a rough next day. I don't even drink that much anymore due to the hangovers I used to get. My body apparently hates alcohol and likes to remind me of it the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back