Honda Classic [Spoilers]

That part about not being relevant sounds familiar.

Its Tiger Woods in a mask?

Bwuahahahahaha......if I could give rep from my phone I would for that one. That cracked me up.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

lol you're kinda a big deal
I want to see toothy take this one. It would be fitting.

Have I mentioned I am in the top 5?

My players left are:

Ricky Barnes
Matt Kuchar
Lee Westwood
Rory Mcilroy
GMac

Rory & GMac are both currently 4 over par. They got to kick it up a notch this weekend!

My players left are:

Ricky Barnes
Matt Kuchar
Lee Westwood
Rory Mcilroy
GMac

Rory & GMac are both currently 4 over par. They got to kick it up a notch this weekend!

not looking good buddy, but really all that matters is having the person who finishes 1st

not looking good buddy, but really all that matters is having the person who finishes 1st

That depends on how many others took him.

Its Tiger Woods in a mask?

Yeah, but if it was TW in a mask, it may be an indication that he is back...which you guys would hate :act-up:

That depends on how many others took him.

I agree, but at least you will be up there instead of finishing where I like to average, right around 100!

Luckily I have 8 players left, unluckily Kucher is the only one @ underpar or even. I have a solid hold on 97th now, the highest I have been since all of the players were on the course Thursday. Got to have a lot of people move up at least 20 spots to even get back to the middle of the pack.

I had to take a minute just to mention that I'm IN THE LEAD BABY!!!! Won't last long so I had to get that jab in when I could...

I had to take a minute just to mention that I'm IN THE LEAD BABY!!!! Won't last long so I had to get that jab in when I could...

Good show Stroke however I will be breathing down your neck later this afternoon :D. Position 35 getting ready to honker down!

Good show Stroke however I will be breathing down your neck later this afternoon :D. Position 35 getting ready to honker down!

hahahaha

Sitting in 43rd with 8 guys left. Els is +4 thru 10 already. I have Els, Allenby, McIlroy, Overton, Westwood, Kuchar, Yang, and GMac. Wish Westwood wouldn't have looked like a Foley student on the greens towards the end of his round yesterday.

One-T -- Maybe I should have said hunker down lol

either way....I guess I hear you actually saying it os it just cracks me up for some reason

I want to see toothy take this one. It would be fitting.

Have I mentioned I am in the top 5?

It's moving day. And you are moving DOWN!

One of these days I hope to be able to say that!

One of these days I hope to be able to say that!

I can say it and it is for the OVERALL lead. :bananadance:

now of course after this tournament I will fall back never to get back to the top again but this week I can say I made it!!

Rory Sabbatini irritates me even more with that freakin' cowboy hat on. Man alive!

Rory Sabbatini irritates me even more with that freakin' cowboy hat on. Man alive!

He just irritates me in general and don't know why but something about him is off putting.

I just tuned in. Today more of the same as the past two days?

It's always nice to have tournaments where par is a good score. A lot of these tournaments par starts to feel like bogey, not exactly how the game was designed

Back