The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to the indoor range for some club testing...full menu today

Cobra S3 driver
Cleveland Mashie M4
Taylormade R11 Rescue (4h dialed down to a strong 3)
Taylormade CG Forged irons
Ping K15 driver with Miyazaki shaft
Ping Tour S wedge

That sounds like a great day. Really look forward to your thoughts.

Cobra S3 driver
Cleveland Mashie M4
Ping Tour S wedge

SOunds like quite a list of clubs there, I'll be looking to your feedback on some of them later.

I want to go hit more golf balls, but it's raining and cold. Instead, I'm putting up more baseboard. :|

Cobra S3 driver
Cleveland Mashie M4
Ping Tour S wedge

Looks like you got your hands full there Hanks. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.

Were all waiting for results Hanks. Good luck

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

I have a very dumb question...I am looking for a new doctor and under Primary Care Physician they list Internal Medicine. Can I see that doctor as my general practitioner or do I need to be looking specifically at family practice?

I have always just had someone recommend a doctor to me but since we are so new to the area I am just going by the list of providers from my insurance company.

Sorry didn't mean to close this thread. Not sure how that even happened.

I saw that this morning and thought my god what must have happened in that thread to lock it down?

I saw that this morning and thought my god what must have happened in that thread to lock it down?

I must have accidentally locked it when I posted my question. Very weird! I think there is a THP Ghost doing it.

GG asked a question that she didnt want answered!

I actually really do want this question answered because I would love to be able to find a doctor who is open more than 3 hours a day and open on Fridays!

I have a very dumb question...I am looking for a new doctor and under Primary Care Physician they list Internal Medicine. Can I see that doctor as my general practitioner or do I need to be looking specifically at family practice?

I have always just had someone recommend a doctor to me but since we are so new to the area I am just going by the list of providers from my insurance company.

GG, I believe this type of doctor can be used as your primary doctor as well. I think that is how my doctor is listed. I would make a quick call with your insurance company and double check.

Off to the grind. See ya'll in about 7 or 8 hours.

Bad breath guy continues his assault on the environment via numerous angry sighs. I would have swore he farted, but it is his bad breath.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

send him a clip of the Mentos commercial saying 'these are great! you should try them sometime'
Bad breath guy continues his assault on the environment via numerous angry sighs. I would have swore he farted, but it is his bad breath.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

You could do the leave the piece of gum anonymously on his desk trick. Sounds like he may even need two pieces.

This is one of the best sports days of the year for me. Match play for 6 hours today and two great Champions League matches. Absolutely stoked.

Are you trying to do web coding?

Does anyone know anyone who knows code? We need some code help and I don't even know where to start to finding that help.

I have an entire programming department at work, and I'm sure I could talk to one of them about doing some work for you on the side. Not sure what you are looking for but there are a couple of guys there who owe me a favor or two.

Are you trying to do web coding?

Not like web design coding but back end server code stuff. At least that's what the IT people are telling me.

I have an entire programming department at work, and I'm sure I could talk to one of them about doing some work for you on the side. Not sure what you are looking for but there are a couple of guys there who owe me a favor or two.

PM coming your way!

One of my favorite things to see posted (because it makes me laugh) is:

"Skimmer!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back