THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

AHA -- KellyBo and I are looking forward to playing with you and Mrs AHA on Sunday :thumb: I believe SW FLA said he knew you and ya'll lived in his neck of the woods in Florida. It's going to be great meeting you guys and taking a bunch of pics on the camera to save for memories. I escpecially would like for you to take a pic of KellyBo and myself, whupping that Bear's arse at the Bear Trap. He got me last time but this time I'm coming loaded for bear:angry:
:zsimpsons:

Sounds great Gray...we're really looking forward to it as well!! I'm sure we'll have lots of picture worthy moments and we'll happily snap some shots of you and Kelly. Can't wait!! And don't worry, the Bear is going down.

Gray - Do you think we could talk our wives into a little battle of the sexes match on Sunday?? :)

Hey brother it's on! We will whup up a little guys vs gals ryder cup of our own :thumb::golf2: Them gals will be :surrender:after the fourth hole :D

Last edited:
Gray & Spray, ya'll will havea good time. And watch it Gray, Dont let Spray fool ya, he has game

I am glad we got together last year for a round and you telling my how great the THP outing was and I needed to get to one , Thanks bulldog !!! Looking so forward to it .

We need to get together again and play when it gets warmer :)

Seeing all of these outing threads makes me tear a little bit.

Hey brother it's on! We will whup up a little guys vs gals ryder cup of our own :thumb::golf2: Them gals will be :surrender:after the fourth hole :D

I hear ya Big Boy. Don't be begging for strokes!

Yea we got some big game down here in Georga, but I never hunted any bucks out in Kansas.

Am I going to have to bring a small can of snake repellant or a big can ????? :D:devil::laughing:

SPRAY, on a side note, I'm thinki of going to KC for a golfshow they're havin Sat. 20th, if ya want to ride along youre more than welcome to.

SPRAY, on a side note, I'm thinki of going to KC for a golfshow they're havin Sat. 20th, if ya want to ride along youre more than welcome to.
Dont know what I'll be doing then , but will give you a call tomorrow .
The 20th is a Sunday .

Am I going to have to bring a small can of snake repellant or a big can ????? :D:devil::laughing:

You might want to bring the family size can as I hear SDHack has a bag full of snakes himself :thumb:

You might want to bring the family size can as I hear SDHack has a bag full of snakes himself :thumb:
Looks like I need the anti-venom then ;)

Im beyond stoked right now!! I love my pairings and tee times are fantastic for getting in extra rounds if needed!! Id comment more but im gettin that look like why are you still on your phone. lol. Team Chromax!!!!! Ill be posting some serious thoughts tomorrow. Ill try to not hit so many trees this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoccos I am really excited to be playing with you on Sat. I for one am really excited to get to play a second round on Sat. When should we get on booking the tee times.

You all are going to have a blast! Wish I could have done this.

Yoccos I am really excited to be playing with you on Sat. I for one am really excited to get to play a second round on Sat. When should we get on booking the tee times.

Agreed, looking at the tee times we should be able to get the second round in with some time to spare.

Wow, this is great!

Chunkylover and Dr. Teeth, I look forward to making your acquaintance on the links.

Yoccos, it will be fun to play another WPB round with you my friend.

And its an honor to tee it up with JB and RxGus on the Champion. I may have to have my wife hold my wallet.

Hmmmm... I may have to take some side action on this one ;-)

looks like I don't need the alarm for Sunday's round.....playing with One-T will give me the Calloway trifecta (played with Uncle Daddy last outing, TC at the mini-Hanks outing, and now One-T!)

looks like I don't need the alarm for Sunday's round.....playing with One-T will give me the Calloway trifecta (played with Uncle Daddy last outing, TC at the mini-Hanks outing, and now One-T!)

Not many people can say that they've experienced that trifecta Hanks. You'll enjoy tee'ing it up w/little Overton, he's as much fun as I am and helpful as well.

Wow those are some awesome pairings for me. Now I really need to put some time into practicing!!

Wow those are some awesome pairings for me. Now I really need to put some time into practicing!!

Nah, JB's not that good Chunky. Lay the 910 to him, hahaha.

Lol TC I've seen the scores that you put up and if he beats you I'm in trouble. Plus I've heard this round will be in doubletime lol. I can't wait!!

Lol TC I've seen the scores that you put up and if he beats you I'm in trouble. Plus I've heard this round will be in doubletime lol. I can't wait!!

Only because of pressure. I have said before that TC is a better golfer than me, and he is by a pretty large margin, but he feels pressure and I guess I dont. In the end, that is because I am less serious than him...hehe

The only guarantee I can give you is that I ALWAYS have fun on the course and yes, I play kind of fast. But that does not mean people in my group need to.

JB I am looking forward to this immensely. I had hoped I would get to play with you some day and BOOM I get to tee it up on the Champions course. I will be working feverishly on my Pelz style shortgame and hope to bring some heat!!

JB I am looking forward to this immensely. I had hoped I would get to play with you some day and BOOM I get to tee it up on the Champions course. I will be working feverishly on my Pelz style shortgame and hope to bring some heat!!

I hope you beat me. Then you can go in and say to baldy and mountain man....Its not so tough....hehe

Back