Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

From Monday 08' Masters Practice Round when maintenance were rushing around course since they forgot to switch to the Masters Flags.

<----Is addicted, and loves to go and get the REAL stuff there.

No idea how it got started, but some of my friends call me The Pete, from time to time. And the avatar is my NHL team, the New Jersey Devils.

Just when I couldn't stand TC's avatar for another second.....he's got me wishing it was back. Awful avy TC, AWFUL! :pig:

Just when I couldn't stand TC's avatar for another second.....he's got me wishing it was back. Awful avy TC, AWFUL! :pig:

hey! don't hate. represent #1 baby! i'm a choker, he's a choker, but we're both #1. he's gonna smile at you all the time. it's here to stay.

hey! don't hate. represent #1 baby! i'm a choker, he's a choker, but we're both #1. he's gonna smile at you all the time. it's here to stay.

You must keep score the way the WGC does. Because based on my calculations, your #1 does not mean the same as mine.

And as you say its here to stay, dont forget other forum leaders have powers too...HAHA

.. +1000000000

Booo! Westtooth!

You must keep score the way the WGC does. Because based on my calculations, your #1 does not mean the same as mine.

And as you say its here to stay, dont forget other forum leaders have powers too...HAHA
And enough powers to take away your powers to change it back.....hmmmmmmm! So are you still under Paulo's control?

And enough powers to take away your powers to change it back.....hmmmmmmm! So are you still under Paulo's control?

hey! don't be messin' with my stuff and then locking me out, that's not cool. yes, paulo still has control.

Amazing that you managed to get that avy posted using one hand. Great dexterity ;)

I would never do that. Not my place, I'm here to spread peace and joy. We're going to have to sit Paulo down and have a talk though.....nah, good on him for it, he won the bet I'd find hideously ugly avy's like that too!

+1 looks eerily like Jim Carrey in 'Dumb and Dumber'

nice avy bridges, haha

I completely disagree with TC's bogusly toothy statements. Ps. your avy needs a set of teeth like mine.

Like this?

twitter_logo_with_teeth.png

Or this?

TwitterTooth.png

New avatar is a sample logo for Mr.Sweetnuts. I have a few change requests, but so far so good.

KellyBo has been on the mischievous side again :laughing:

Alright I can only take a day of this avatar TC, mango is just to much for me to handle, it's almost as bad as Montgomery for 90 days lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My username is just my name , Azu, with the number of my favorite baseball player Hideki Matsui #55.

What is an "Avatar"?

Back