Vibrant Golf Introduction

I am digging the white grip...remember though, when you replace that grip its gonna make the putter feel completely different

edit: assuming you go with a white IOMIC

I actually prefer the black out of those two grips shown. The white is bland and I am not a huge fan of Iomic grips in terms of feel. The black and red grip matches the insert quite well.

I actually prefer the black out of those two grips shown. The white is bland and I am not a huge fan of Iomic grips in terms of feel. The black and red grip matches the insert quite well.

I completely agree( about the IOMIC grips). I just put one on my putter and I will replace soon, I was putting pretty well and then decided I just had to have a white grip...dumbarse move cause the feel of the IOMIC is not good IMO.

I do agree that the black and red matches, I just like the sleekness of the white.

I am digging the white grip...remember though, when you replace that grip its gonna make the putter feel completely different

edit: assuming you go with a white IOMIC

What are we talking in terms of feel?

Hmm they both look pretty good but Id go with a white grip. Maybe not that white grip but Id do white for sure.

What are we talking in terms of feel?

tough question. Before the IOMICS, I was leaving the missed putts close, after the IOMIC my misses are bad. IOMICS are a hard grip and not very tacky. the one you have is a nice soft grip and tacky. I think you will be rolling better putts with the other, but I could be wrong, some people love how an IOMIC feels. You will also get a different feel off the putter face. It is wierd that the grip will change that many things about a putter

Im pretty sure the stock grip is made by Winn.

So I need the Tour Issue grip then.... hmmmm.

Let a message for Vibrant yesterday, no calls back.

Keep in mind that they are on the West Coast and are most likely not even in the office yet today.

late to the party...

9i - that looks awesome, I think the white grip makes it look a little better. I know I will be looking for 1 as well.

9I - that stick looks bada$$! Nice job by Vibrant and good choice on the color scheme. I too like the white grip. I haven't heard much about Iomic grips except they come in a variety of colors and many people swear by them. Can't wait to see it live in the flesh.

Here we go guys, picture time! I would have uploaded these last night however there was a water leak in our building and the water was turned off until 9:30 last night. Needless to say, I had other things to worry about.

So with out further ado....
Spoiler
Vibrant001.jpg

Vibrant003.jpg

Vibrant002.jpg

I've been waiting to get home to see this. Awesome looking stick, 9i!

Just received a rossa ghost to do our first flat white.

Are we going to have to change our name to Vibrant Ghost?

i will post pictures when i can.

BTW:

We finally received our first batch of DG Spinners in both Wedge and Wedge+ In stock. Give those wedges some Vibrant Love too!

Willis

BTW:

We finally received our first batch of DG Spinners in both Wedge and Wedge+ In stock. Give those wedges some Vibrant Love too!

Willis

what's your retail price on your DG Spinners Willis?

BTW:

We finally received our first batch of DG Spinners in both Wedge and Wedge+ In stock
. Give those wedges some Vibrant Love too!

Willis

I can be there in 15 minutes...LOL

Thanks so much everyone!! It turned out fantastic! I could not be happier with the way it turned out. Vibrant does excellent work!!

DG Spinners huh? I may have to get some of those! I'd love to see some pricing too please Willis.

Now the hard part, what would look good on the TM xFTs?

Thanks so much everyone!! It turned out fantastic! I could not be happier with the way it turned out. Vibrant does excellent work!!

DG Spinners huh? I may have to get some of those! I'd love to see some pricing too please Willis.

I was wondering the same thing.

Im not sure if im allowed/should post Pricing right on the thread, but message me and i will price them out for you.

Thanks!

you and I think a like my friend. Of course I am thinking flat black again, but that sparkle red may be the ticket for those wedges.

you and I think a like my friend. Of course I am thinking flat black again, but that sparkle red may be the ticket for those wedges.

Nah, I was looking at spun chrome black.

Back