Bridgestone e6 ORANGE Testing Thread

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Thank you all for offering to test out the new Bridgestone e6 Orange golf balls. Here at THP we always want great feedback from tons of people when it comes to new products and Bridgestone Golf has decided to let THP members try out their new golf balls pre-release. The names of those selected is listed below. We have three requests from these testers:

1. Be as thorough as possible. We want to know about look, sound, feel, distance, spin, durability, and overall performance. We want to know how well this golf ball works for your game that you have been fit for by the Bridgestone Fitting Team.

2. Be honest. We want 100% honest feedback and that is all we ever ask for.

3. Keep us updated. We want to know how they work for you and if you are able to put them through multiple tests, keep this thread updated with your findings.

1077544483_euApn-M-1.jpg

1077544558_iQQmW-M-1.jpg

1077544619_mBvUw-M-1.jpg

Your job is to give them a thorough testing so that other readers can find this info helpful and make an informed decision on the best golf ball for their game. Why play any ball, when you can play the "best" ball for your game through fitting.

If you see your name on this list, you must send a PM to me and include your name and shipping address. We will be sending out golf balls as early as today if you can get me your address in time.

Failure to post or review the golf balls that are sent to you will take you out of the running for future testing of products. Thanks and we can't wait to hear your feedback!

e6 Orange Testers:
Yoccos
Jmingt
Royalwulff
SWFLA
Calebt17
Joshzilla
Cbadtrojan
NWHacker206
Warmongering
Spank818
BillNorCal
BigDaddy92
Weezy
@scratchordie
cg13

Last edited:
hooray for Orange! really looking forward to seeing what others think of this non-tradtional coor. thanks Bridgestone for making these available to THP for testing!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't giddy... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see some pictures of the orange ball, especially on the course. Congrats to those chosen

Whoo-hoo! I've been looking forward to gaming an orange ball for such a long time!

Looking forward to everybody's thoughts. Also, can't wait to see some pics of the oranges.

this should be right up your alley =......orange against the desert yellow when not in the fairway? easy to find (hopefully)
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't giddy... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be great. I've never played the orange, pretty excited to hear what you all think.

Thanks to Bridgestone and THP for selecting us. We will do our darnedest to give all the info we can. My hope is to get them by Saturday so I can put them through the paces. I can't wait to see the contrast of the orange to green to the shrub (which I'm sure I'll be in a bit).

Thanks again!

Great point! I can't tell you how many, "This isn't a ball" moments I've had. I'm going to test this theory for sure. Also much easier to tell which ball is my ball in backyards too.
this should be right up your alley =......orange against the desert yellow when not in the fairway? easy to find (hopefully)

I am defintiely excited about testing these out. When using a yellow ball I found myself losing it against the sky (or in the longer rough) I think orange will be much easier for my eyes to track and find!

nice job THP! Good luck testers - I might try a sleeve of these- i bet that orange sticks out well against the sky and green fairways - only problem might be the fall colors up here - but snow golf now thats what im talking about LOLOL.

How do you get involved with testing the balls? Did I miss the sign up? If there are anymore openings I would like to be involved.

Woot.......I've used yellow golf balls before but not orange so this is going to be neat!

Yeah, I have concerns with the orange and more dried rough that's typical of courses in the autumn/winter so it'll be really neat to see if it works....not to mention a white ball in the air with cloudy skys totally is impossible to see.

Congrats folks! SW Fla be sure to bring yours to Blairsville in case it snows dude :D

Congrats to the winners...can't wait to read your thoughts on these new balls.

How do you get involved with testing the balls? Did I miss the sign up? If there are anymore openings I would like to be involved.

Stay tuned to THP each day. New announcements coming almost weekly it seems. We always have a sign up thread. Heck there is an iron sign up thread now.

Stay tuned to THP each day. New announcements coming almost weekly it seems. We always have a sign up thread. Heck there is an iron sign up thread now.

I saw that one. I guess I just missed the ball one. I wonder if Dick's has some. I might just go and get some this afternoon.

Congratulations to everyone selected. I can't wait to game the orange e6. I practiced putting with an orange chromax yesterday and loved the look. They are just to pretty for me to put in play though. I will be drilling holes and. Installing eye hooks in them so I can hang 'em on the ol' Christmas tree. The e6 is the ball I was fitted for and can't wait to buy some.

Congrats to everyone testing!

I really want to replace my current yellow ball I use for "dusk golf" with an orange one so I can't wait to read about these.

I would think orange would be tougher to pick up at dusk? especially with the fall season here in the NE where there's a lot more orange in the sunsets now...
Congrats to everyone testing!

I really want to replace my current yellow ball I use for "dusk golf" with an orange one so I can't wait to read about these.

I wonder if these will be harder to spot in the leaves? They might not be the best ball for fall golf in the north east.

I would think orange would be tougher to pick up at dusk? especially with the fall season here in the NE where there's a lot more orange in the sunsets now...

I wonder if these will be harder to spot in the leaves? They might not be the best ball for fall golf in the north east.

I would also think that orange will be harder to spot up here. My course is filled with orange/red leaves. Testing the yellow ball I really didn't have any issues finding it. I had more of an issue finding the Chromax balls during the summer than I did with the yellow ball. I am definitely interested to see how these look on a course.

You all will love the performance of the e6! The orange might prove harder to locate than the yellow this fall. But who knows.....YOU guys will! So tell us all quickly lol.

Back