Contest - True Temper DG Spinner Shafts

It seems like every morning after a contest ending is llllloooooonnnngggg.

Good Luck to all that entered!

Cant wait to hear who won this

Cant wait to hear who won this

Same here. I'm as excited about this one as some of the other HUGE contests we've had. Something about a spinny wedge shot just does it for me.

I agree!!!!!! I'm gonna name my wedge Carlos no matter what now. Haha.

i'm gonna win! i can feel it.

1. What wedges do you currently play? Cleveland CG 14's (54 & 58)
2. What loft would you put the new True Temper DG Spinner shaft in? 58
3. What will you be naming your new wedge if you win? LAURIE
(my wife stands at 5'2" and 105lbs...) :beauty:

I don't know how I missed this one earlier but this his hilarious!

The anticipation builds...

I love these contests with some creative, free thinking!

This was a fun contest... I love when we can post our entries. We have some funny characters on the forum...

agreed CB!!!! now make sure to get in on the adiPure contest. there's been some funny pics in that thread to.

agreed CB!!!! now make sure to get in on the adiPure contest. there's been some funny pics in that thread to.

I read through that one this AM... I'll have to be creative on that one. I have 9 pairs of shoes all less than 3 years old... And I give away or donate the older ones I replace...

We want to thank everybody that took the time to get creative and enter this fun contest. We also want to thank True Temper for making this one happen. The winners are getting a heck of a good wedge shaft to try out.

Here are the winners.

AHAurand
"The Spin-tuation"

RxGus
"The Whirling Dervish"

WestTex
"Sonic"

One-T
“Cheech or Chong”

Oregon Golfer
“Moonwalker”

Congratulations to those that have won. If your name is on the list, send GolferGal a private message and include this information.

Your name
Your shipping address
Your flex that you normally play in wedges (wedge, r, s, etc)

I read through that one this AM... I'll have to be creative on that one. I have 9 pairs of shoes all less than 3 years old... And I give away or donate the older ones I replace...

so you pretty much just dq'd yourself, haha. nah, get in on it for sure, it is fun to read everyone's stuff, personalities really shine through.

Congrats guys!!

Congrats guys! Still love the Spin-tuation and Cheech, lol.

hey, hey!!! congrats guys! can't wait to hear your thoughts about these shafts. i love them.

thanks again to THP and TT for putting on another fun contest.

YEEEESSS!!! This is awesome, I won my first contest, well....equipment contest. I am soooo happy right now. Thanks True Temper for this awesome contest and making these awesome shafts. Thanks THP for this awesome opportunity.

so you pretty much just dq'd yourself, haha. nah, get in on it for sure, it is fun to read everyone's stuff, personalities really shine through.

HAHA! Maybe... But that's one I don't have to win...

CONGRATS to the winner's on this one! Great stuff all around and thanks again to TRUE TEMPER and THP for putting this one together!

congrats everyone. I love the SPIN-tuation, that is a great name

Awesome wins guys! loved the names lol. Can't wait to hear how they turn out!

Congrats to all the winners. Let us know how they feel once you get them changed out. I'm intrested in hearing more about them.

A hardy "Congrats!" to all the winners :clapp:

Back