Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 more! Wow! Lewis has been impressive!

Least we dont have a catcher who paints his finger nails white. Dont care if it helps the pitcher see it or not, put some chalk on your fingers.

White out works better...been there

that's what I was saying earlier!

Yeah hes just terrible. And that 3rd base line guy isnt much better, he cant tell a foul ball from a fair ball and cant see a fan almost rip Cruz glove off. So, how can he even tell if a batter went too far?

ok I'm off to go pack up my golf bag and get ready for along drive to scranton tomorrow. Rangers in the WS.

wow I forgot Rivera was on the Yankees

Feliz is getting ready to uncork a 150 MPH fast ball!

Wow that place is about to erupt!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yankees-suck.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I do like seeing teams win that haven't done it before.

I hope the Yankees don't announce a contract extension for Girardi anytime soon.

Also, thank GOD we don't have to listen to Ernie Johnson anymore

Hey Rhino this ones for you bro!!!

[video=youtube;TYJJ-4C1xw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYJJ-4C1xw8&feature=related[/video]

Reactions: JB
Man, its crazy how good that Teixeira deal turned out.

Its saying that tide takes the Sh!t right out the shirt, as in the yankee jersey is Crap. Making a crappy shirt look better.

Somebody crapped on your Yankees jersey? I thought you were a Rangers fan?

Congrats Texas fans!! Go Rangers in the series! :clapp:

Somebody crapped on your Yankees jersey? I thought you were a Rangers fan?

almost makes him look like a bandwgon fan doesn't it? He used tide to turn his yankee jersey to a rangers jersey. :banana:

almost makes him look like a bandwgon fan doesn't it? He used tide to turn his yankee jersey to a rangers jersey. :banana:

Ahh poor yankee fan is mad and cant come up with anything better than calling me a bandwagon fan. Im sorry, maybe your yankees wont choke next year.

BOOM!

BOOM!

GO Rangers!! Down goes the Empire!

Texas has played superb ball this post season. It's been a lot of fun watching the Rangers these last two series. Reminds me of the 2006 run by my Detroit Tigers.

Texas has played superb ball this post season. It's been a lot of fun watching the Rangers these last two series. Reminds me of the 2006 run by my Detroit Tigers.

I agree, its great to see someone else in the series! Finally! Great to see Nolan out there too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back