Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got 6500 posts in this thread now!

Nice here in Missouri today. Low 70's, no breeze and partly sunny. Wish I could go play a round, I have to baby sit, lol. I'll be glad when these little rug runners can play.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

everyone i passed on the freeway to get to work that was doing 45 in a 55... was on a cell phone

Watching my dog sleeping, knowing it will be hours before I can even touch a pillow....

just burnt myself on hotpocket filling. OWWWWW!

I hit a deer with my truck Friday night and now I have to do the routine of calling the insurance company and getting it fixed starting tomorrow. I guess I'll get a couple of idiot marks taken care of while we're at it. I'm just glad I left my motorcycle parked for the night.

The love bugs are back... God I hate these bastards.

just burnt myself on hotpocket filling. OWWWWW!

I have to post this whenever anyone brings up Hot Pockets! LOL

I hit a deer with my truck Friday night and now I have to do the routine of calling the insurance company and getting it fixed starting tomorrow. I guess I'll get a couple of idiot marks taken care of while we're at it. I'm just glad I left my motorcycle parked for the night.

Dang Dirt, hope your ok. I nail one two years ago and the thing about rolled my pickup, lol. Came out of a deep ditch and smack into the side.

Another plus thing about having a truck over a car is when you hit a deer, especially if it's at the front. In a car, it's probably coming through the windshield!

Where did it hit your truck dirt? And if you had been on the motorcycle, you'd have been past where the deer came out a long time before your truck got there to hit it! hehe

It poked its head out from behind a tree and met my passenger headlight, then proceded to spin into my rear wheel well. The damage isn't noticeable until you're up close. I'm really happy for only having to fork over $100 for the repair. With my company it is only about $20 a year difference between a $100 and $500 deductable.

With the motorcycle it would have heard me long before I would have been close to it.

That would have been a ride on a cycle, lmao. The one that hit me rolled down the side leaving me with four big dents.

D_G did you get to keep the deer?

It wandered off and the officer was in no mood to look for it. I'll be searching for a more untenderized version next week when archery season starts.

there are tons of deer around here and i have no idea where they hide... its not exactly a rural area

So my lower lip got so fried in the Florida sun its STILL healing and its driving me nuts. Its finally to the point of annoyance now. Before it was painful to eat and it just hurt all the time. Now it doesnt hurt but I have that damn annoying scab that gets all slimy after a shower. I just wanna rip that sucker off and then bleed all over the place. Make a huge scene at work. Maybe do some Fight Club stuff and see if I can get a manager fired. LMAO

So my lower lip got so fried in the Florida sun its STILL healing and its driving me nuts. Its finally to the point of annoyance now. Before it was painful to eat and it just hurt all the time. Now it doesnt hurt but I have that damn annoying scab that gets all slimy after a shower. I just wanna rip that sucker off and then bleed all over the place. Make a huge scene at work. Maybe do some Fight Club stuff and see if I can get a manager fired. LMAO

this was a funny thing to read right now. i had the same issue, but i just man'd up and lived with it. give me your man card!

but my fingers hurt!

this was a funny thing to read right now. i had the same issue, but i just man'd up and lived with it. give me your man card!

no way dude! You cant have it! I been man'ing up since the outing so you cant take the card now.

yeah he has, he picked Oakland over Houston this week! hahahahaha

yeah he has, he picked Oakland over Houston this week! hahahahaha

lol Bruce is going to make it rain TD's all day long! And its in Oak-town too. Houston is in TROUBLE!

no way dude! You cant have it! I been man'ing up since the outing so you cant take the card now.

yep, you're posting about your lip burn, time to hand it over.

lol Bruce is going to make it rain TD's all day long! And its in Oak-town too. Houston is in TROUBLE!

I too am not so sure it is a bad pick. Oakland at Oakland with their D could work. Have not decided yet, but it could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back