2011 THP Outing Questions/Suggestions

We just want to make sure that we give everyone enough time to plan for the trip. Plus it gives us time to contact as many resorts as possible to find the best deal. There are so many factors to take into consideration and we want to do everything we can to accomadte that masses. Plus it's going to be hard to top, or even compare, to this last outing so we have a lot of work to do.

No need to top it! That was one of the best weekends I can remember. You guys did a ton of planning for it, and it showed. I have no doubt that the next outing will be just as spectacular.

No need to top it! That was one of the best weekends I can remember. You guys did a ton of planning for it, and it showed. I have no doubt that the next outing will be just as spectacular.

Thank you! I know there is one thing I will definitely do differently and that is spend more time with everyone. I am still so mad at myself for not relaxing more and minlging with everyone. That is by far my biggest regret from the outing and I promise to not do that again. I missed out on getting to know some amazing people.

Thank you! I know there is one thing I will definitely do differently and that is spend more time with everyone. I am still so mad at myself for not relaxing more and minlging with everyone. That is by far my biggest regret from the outing and I promise to not do that again. I missed out on getting to know some amazing people.

Buy me a drink and we'll call it even:wink:

geez you guys don't rest do you?

We just want to make sure that we give everyone enough time to plan for the trip. Plus it gives us time to contact as many resorts as possible to find the best deal. There are so many factors to take into consideration and we want to do everything we can to accomadte that masses. Plus it's going to be hard to top, or even compare, to this last outing so we have a lot of work to do.

GG is right. It seems like we are battling some prices right now because on one hand we have resorts like PGA National that had an incredible package but it was more expensive for most to fly into and on the other hand we have other packages that are a little bit more but might be cheaper for some to fly to.

So there are a lot of options to weigh and fortunately we have Forum Leader Extraordinaire TC on the job.

Exactly. We are working on finding a venue right now and trying to come up with the best prices and dates for everyone. As soon as we have the details we will let everyone know. So just keep an eye out for a thread that says something like "Official 2011 THP Outing & Demo Day". :smile:

Hmmm - all inclusive in Mexico or another THP outing?

GG is right. It seems like we are battling some prices right now because on one hand we have resorts like PGA National that had an incredible package but it was more expensive for most to fly into and on the other hand we have other packages that are a little bit more but might be cheaper for some to fly to.

So there are a lot of options to weigh and fortunately we have Forum Leader Extraordinaire TC on the job.

sounds like we will all end up in Asheville to me:sarcastic:

you mean get kidnapped by drug lords vs. golfing, demoing equipment, and hanging with friends? THP any day of the week, twice on Sundays
Hmmm - all inclusive in Mexico or another THP outing?

I just cant imagine something topping PGA National but I sure look forward to seeing where the next one might be. I need post outing grief therapy haha

I just cant imagine something topping PGA National but I sure look forward to seeing where the next one might be. I need post outing grief therapy haha

I am having outing withdrawal. Well that and I miss the spa. I still can't believe what you all did for us between JB's bag which is the nicest bag ever! And my unblieveably amazing spa day, I can still hear the calming spa music.

FIFY....
I just cant imagine something topping PGA National but I sure look forward to seeing where the next one might be. I need post outing grief therapy and have to OEM something stat! haha

have no fear! i'm using my big words, my tact, and my unrelenting love of this place in trying to acquire the best possible deals for us. remember, i work with car dealers day in and day out, i know the art of negotiating!

is that the kind of music that subliminally says 'spend more money at the resort?' lol

JB I think we're going to need to see a picture of the staff bag in action on the course at least once...maybe after certain enbargo dates lift so you can fill it with some extra special clubs?
I am having outing withdrawal. Well that and I miss the spa. I still can't believe what you all did for us between JB's bag which is the nicest bag ever! And my unblieveably amazing spa day, I can still hear the calming spa music.

have no fear! i'm using my big words, my tact, and my unrelenting love of this place in trying to acquire the best possible deals for us. remember, i work with car dealers day in and day out, i know the art of negotiating!

FLTC is the man for the job. Like OEM, hes a man of the people for the people. Watch, we'll show up at this resort and a car show will be going on with dealers and cars all over the place lol

Hi, I'm MaryC. I'm here because grieving from hanging with my friends at the iBar and on the putting green at PGA National.

are you using your inside voice or your outside one? your boss may not want to hear 'it'll be hot as b@lls there so you need to drop the price a bit, dude!'

is that the kind of music that subliminally says 'spend more money at the resort?' lol

JB I think we're going to need to see a picture of the staff bag in action on the course at least once...maybe after certain enbargo dates lift so you can fill it with some extra special clubs?

Done!

are you using your inside voice or your outside one? your boss may not want to hear 'it'll be hot as b@lls there so you need to drop the price a bit, dude!'

That just made me laugh.

luckily i'm typing! no volume level issues here, unless of COURSE I DO THIS.

===== QUOTE OEM Kevin ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Hi, I'm MaryC. I'm here because grieving from hanging with my friends at the iBar and on the putting green at PGA National.

Post THP Outing Syndrom this is a classic case.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Your brought me into TC land with that one. Well played, buddy.

Yup, it says buy these lotions, creams, and scrubs, and I want them all right now.

That apricot facial scrub was incredible. I ordered some when I got home.

For our next outing, a spa like that would be nice for those of us coming in early or staying late or, like I'm planning on doing both!

Yup, it says buy these lotions, creams, and scrubs, and I want them all right now.

Im pretty sure I saw Hanks sneak some of those into his luggage when he thought I wasnt looking....

no way man....I took some from your pile...that's why your dome looks so smooth, clean, and moisturized...Obiviously an Enriched Man
Im pretty sure I saw Hanks sneak some of those into his luggage when he thought I wasnt looking....

Back