Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

I'd be putting it to better use than remembering golf clubs but that's just me lol
What if we have a photographic memory?

That would definitely work in your favor, especially because you can draw too :smile:

haha. I will take $30 per sketch for all of those not attending.

Just kidding of course, the cost is really more like $50.

haha. I will take $30 per sketch for all of those not attending.

Just kidding of course, the cost is really more like $50.

do the sketches come in color or just black and white?

color is an extra $20.

luckily I will be there for the week or that could be expensive with all the pre release items that will be there

Something I just thought of, but would be cool if we had a couple of those Robo Cup ball return things at the outing. I really want to try one. Should have just bought the thing, but I never think about it until at the range.

Don't worry JB and GG, anyone trying to snap photos will have to deal with me...THP Security!
ATT-Adds-Event-Threat-Analysis-and-Device-Management-to-Managed-Security-Service-Offerings.jpg

Something I just thought of, but would be cool if we had a couple of those Robo Cup ball return things at the outing. I really want to try one. Should have just bought the thing, but I never think about it until at the range.

Unforatunetly, we do not have one anymore. We gave it away during one of the Let's Make a Deal contest. That is a great idea and I wish we would have thought of that earlier. Maybe for the next outing?

Don't worry JB and GG, anyone trying to snap photos will have to deal with me...THP Security!
ATT-Adds-Event-Threat-Analysis-and-Device-Management-to-Managed-Security-Service-Offerings.jpg

LOL that is awesome! It will be GG and her goons.

What about other people who happen to be at the resort the same time we're doing the demo? 1. Will they be allowed to come check out what we've got going on, and 2. If yes will they have to sign a waiver as well?

What about other people who happen to be at the resort the same time we're doing the demo? 1. Will they be allowed to come check out what we've got going on, and 2. If yes will they have to sign a waiver as well?

No, they will not be allowed to check out what is going on. From what we have been told we will have a practice range to ourselves. The demo day is for THP people only.

Nice work SethO

Setho actually created THP Security Man? Wow I am impressed with his artistic ability!

A whole lot of final boxes just arrived and we now have everything for the demo day. I have said before that the people coming to the demo day are in for a treat when it comes to hitting some new stuff, but.....All I can say is WHOAAA!

You guys are going to get to be the FIRST people to hit all the new Cleveland stuff coming out in 2011. I got a sneak preview of it when we opened up the boxes and they were FILLED with their entire new line (or close to it). New drivers, FW woods, hybrids, irons, and wedges are all going to be out there.

And this just in...THEY HAVE A FEW SURPRISES UP THEIR SLEEVES! I am literally in SHOCK right now as I look over some of this stuff.

seriously??!!! that's just insane. could you please add just a little more excitement to this event?

seriously??!!! that's just insane. could you please add just a little more excitement to this event?

You know me man. I rarely get excited about gear. But these boxes even have GG a little excited. If it plays even half as good as it looks, I may have a full Cleveland bag next year.

Props to Cleveland Golf for giving THP a lot of love.....
A whole lot of final boxes just arrived and we now have everything for the demo day. I have said before that the people coming to the demo day are in for a treat when it comes to hitting some new stuff, but.....All I can say is WHOAAA!

You guys are going to get to be the FIRST people to hit all the new Cleveland stuff coming out in 2011. I got a sneak preview of it when we opened up the boxes and they were FILLED with their entire new line (or close to it). New drivers, FW woods, hybrids, irons, and wedges are all going to be out there.

And this just in...THEY HAVE A FEW SURPRISES UP THEIR SLEEVES! I am literally in SHOCK right now as I look over some of this stuff.

I'm going to have to bring a notepad just so I can keep my thoughts together when I post post-outing. JB, you are killing me right now. I want to see what they sent sooooo bad. 48 hours is too many!

that's why I carry a mini-recorder for these things lol
I'm going to have to bring a notepad just so I can keep my thoughts together when I post post-outing. JB, you are killing me right now. I want to see what they sent sooooo bad. 48 hours is too many!

Back