Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

Just a note...for those using Bridgestone balls (or any ball for that matter) it may be a good idea to mark your ball. Could be a shooting gallery out there this weekend so you'll want to know if you're hitting the right ball or not

Just a note...for those using Bridgestone balls (or any ball for that matter) it may be a good idea to mark your ball. Could be a shooting gallery out there this weekend so you'll want to know if you're hitting the right ball or not

When I was going over a checklist with Jenn last night I told her we need to put a sharpie in each bag, and to place a mark on the ball

We should def all have a different mark, then at the end of the round everyone can give back the balls they found. That would be a lil embarassing yet hilarious.

Like 'There's somethign About Mary' only with golf?

Have you theen mah goff bawl?

We should def all have a different mark, then at the end of the round everyone can give back the balls they found. That would be a lil embarassing yet hilarious.

My golf balls will have a dog or a dog paw on them. Or the THP logo, plus my golf balls are normally bright pink or metallic so they are easy to find.

so are Hawk's Chromax balls....
My golf balls will have a dog or a dog paw on them. Or the THP logo, plus my golf balls are normally bright pink or metallic so they are easy to find.

I'm going to start every round with some Bstone RX's, but if (when) I lose them, I may pull out a pink Chromie for old times sake.

So we were doing the cataloging last night and this morning and it turns out we have another surprise for the lefties.. We have a PING K15 Driver for you as well!

I also couldn't wait and went to the range today and hit the ladies Faith hybrids because I am thinking about putting hybrids back in my bag and I have to say they are solid hybrids. I still got better distance from the Nike Machspeeds but I got better ball flight from the PING. I am getting pumped about demoing all the ladies clubs against each other during demo day! I hope the ladies are excited too :smile:

oh man! i completely missed this info! that's phenomenal news. at least me and bama won't have to many lines to wait on for our demo stuff.

thanks for the effort in getting this stuff GG, it means a ton!

oh man! i completely missed this info! that's phenomenal news. at least me and bama won't have to many lines to wait on for our demo stuff.

thanks for the effort in getting this stuff GG, it means a ton!

It is our pleasure. We also have some left handed Mizuno irons and wedges for you to try as well. I am not sure if that has been mentioned or not.

It is our pleasure. We also have some left handed Mizuno irons and wedges for you to try as well. I am not sure if that has been mentioned or not.

i just found that out this morning! even better! wow! you guys really know how to bring it.

I think TC is doing the Carling birdie dance right now:banana:

That's great to hear that you and Bama will have some new toys to test out

I think TC is doing the Carling birdie dance right now:banana:

That's great to hear that you and Bama will have some new toys to test out

Lmao! I'm glad we have stuff to swing as well.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

It is so cool that the companies are sending LH and ladies gear down for the outing. I think that they will be very happy that they did.

I just wanted to put out a reminder to everyone that you will be required to sign a nondisclosure agreement before participating in the Demo Day. We will also not be allowing cameras or phones with cameras at the demo day. However, if you need your phone to check up on children, work, etc, we will be happy to hold onto it during the demo day and you are free to check it as often as necessary. Once the pre-released items have been put away after the demo day you are free to bring any cameras or phones you want with you on the course.

I want to add that I will be out there with a camera taking pictures and if you want me to take a picture of something (that is not prerelease) I will be glad to do so and I will be happy to send you the pictures after the fact. That is not an issue at all.

We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this matter. The confidentiality of the new items and the honoring of the companies embargo dates is a top priority for us. We want everyone to have an amazing time and enjoy all the new gear that is coming out but at the same time we must respect the wishes of the companies who are allowing you all to test out their new gear before anyone else in the world.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me or JB. And once again THANK YOU so much for your cooperation!! :smile:

No worries, GG. It's a tiny price to pay for the opportunity.

No worries, GG. It's a tiny price to pay for the opportunity.

We really appreciate everyone's understanding. We know we have been mentioning this from the very beginning but I just want to make sure everyone doesn't forget about it and that no one feels like they have been caught off guard. We just want to make sure everyone stays in the loop.

Completely off topic, but how do you all like my new sun glasses?

Spoiler
hdsungl01_1.jpg

Spoiler
Kidding, of course.

I just wanted to put out a reminder to everyone that you will be required to sign a nondisclosure agreement before participating in the Demo Day. We will also not be allowing cameras or phones with cameras at the demo day. However, if you need your phone to check up on children, work, etc, we will be happy to hold onto it during the demo day and you are free to check it as often as necessary. Once the pre-released items have been put away after the demo day you are free to bring any cameras or phones you want with you on the course.

I want to add that I will be out there with a camera taking pictures and if you want me to take a picture of something (that is not prerelease) I will be glad to do so and I will be happy to send you the pictures after the fact. That is not an issue at all.

We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this matter. The confidentiality of the new items and the honoring of the companies embargo dates is a top priority for us. We want everyone to have an amazing time and enjoy all the new gear that is coming out but at the same time we must respect the wishes of the companies who are allowing you all to test out their new gear before anyone else in the world.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me or JB. And once again THANK YOU so much for your cooperation!! :smile:

I have not problem with this. Loudspeaker manufacturers are exactly the same way with non disclosure and no pictures at demos.

I have not problem with this. Loudspeaker manufacturers are exactly the same way with non disclosure and no pictures at demos.

Thanks Mary! We have said it throughout this entire process but I just like to keep reminding people. We want happy golfers for this outing :smile:

*removes spy cam from golf shirt*

Back