Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons & THP Testing

i think i may join you.

Good deal, I know you'll want to get acquainted too. Hope we have enough light, I noticed last night it was 7PM and almost dark.

Good deal, I know you'll want to get acquainted too. Hope we have enough light, I noticed last night it was 7PM and almost dark.

hopefully i/we'll be there around 4 or 5, so if we could get in an hour that would be awesome. i'm really excited about the anticipation of hitting hitting these.

hopefully i/we'll be there around 4 or 5, so if we could get in an hour that would be awesome. i'm really excited about the anticipation of hitting hitting these.

Me too. Id like a good hour before dinner and drinks. Then go stand in the middle of everyone stinking like range grass. Is the set 4-PW or 3-PW?

Me too. Id like a good hour before dinner and drinks. Then go stand in the middle of everyone stinking like range grass. Is the set 4-PW or 3-PW?

3-pw i believe.

3-pw i believe.

Thank you FLTC. 4-AW would have been sweet. Well I just cant wait to hit that 3I, its been a while since I took a rip with the 3

Well, I will just bring my Bpearls....LUCKY!

Guys, lets please keep the outing talk to the outing threads and keep this one about the new irons.

YOu have to keep up man. See post 135 for a shot of the shaft.

As for wear, here ya go. This is after 2 range sessions both in the short grass and thick rough. Hey look at that, no marks on heel or toe. My game must be on...hehe

1007558666_F2xPh-L.jpg
cool.. thanks for the updated pic... the flash probably showed more than it is in person...

Another range testing and another day that I am liking these irons. As many of you know, I was not a big fan of the 09 version based solely on the fact that I felt as though the feel was not very good for me. These have a very different feel. They feel less brick like and less harsh. I also love the dual color topline. At setup your eyes really only focus on the lighter color and for some that prefer thinner toplines, this will be a great feature.

JB, in your opinion which irons that you have hit have had the most forgiveness out on the toe area as far as still getting some distance and straight...thanks

JB, in your opinion which irons that you have hit have had the most forgiveness out on the toe area as far as still getting some distance and straight...thanks

Diablo Edge

Hey JB,

I wonder if TM is interested in possible club test in Montreal, Canada?
Another thing I would be interested in is TM club fitting in Montreal area...
thanks

Hey JB,

I wonder if TM is interested in possible club test in Montreal, Canada?
Another thing I would be interested in is TM club fitting in Montreal area...
thanks

I cannot answer that. Sorry.

The testers irons will be arriving today at THP HQ and we wil be bringing them down to the THP Fall Outing with us for their enjoyment.

The testers irons will be arriving today at THP HQ and we wil be bringing them down to the THP Fall Outing with us for their enjoyment.

ooo, can't wait to see them in person. i hope that they do indeed arrive safely! i also want to say thanks for taking some time out of your day yesterday to put up some "wear and tear" pics, it's very much appreciated.

Outstanding!!! So if we want to hit these upon check-in will they be waiting for us at the front desk?

Mr Hanks, thank you for checking in. I see we have a package here for you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course not. It will be more complicated than that. We will leave clues throughout the hotel and each one will lead you closer to the irons. haha

Of course not. It will be more complicated than that. We will leave clues throughout the hotel and each one will lead you closer to the irons. haha

hahahaha, my brother doesnt have much common sense so I cant wait to see this one.

hahahaha, my brother doesnt have much common sense so I cant wait to see this one.

i'm book smart!

please, let's not have a scavanger hunt, it's been torturous waiting on these already.

i'm book smart!

please, let's not have a scavanger hunt, it's been torturous waiting on these already.

I know you are! Please do have one, maybe have them waiting at the ibar so right when I pull in I can get me a drink :)

So I am going to play a round of golf with these tomorrow for the 1st time. Used them on the range multiple times and like what I am seeing. Distances might be a tad off, but looking forward to seeing what they can do at Sarasota National tomorrow.

So I am going to play a round of golf with these tomorrow for the 1st time. Used them on the range multiple times and like what I am seeing. Distances might be a tad off, but looking forward to seeing what they can do at Sarasota National tomorrow.

More distance right?

it's refreshing to hear that you are pleased with them and i hope all goes well on course tomorrow. that's an excellent golf course to put some irons to the test, i dare say you could use all of them at some point during the round.

Back