The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZZZZZZzzzzz...

Sorry, I must have dozed off watching this football game.

-JP

Yet still posting. Real talent. I wonder if his VICTIMS (allegedly) just dozed off.

Are you just trying to start an argument or what? When you click on to use one of the smiley's it tells you right under it what it means.

Yeah, I'm gonna start an argument about smiley's.

I just liked the shrugging shoulders... you know, like "I dunno" or something like that? I didn't realize their meanings were carved in stone.

Do they actually have humor where you come from or do you have to order in?

-JP

Reactions: JB
Enough already!

Yet still posting. Real talent. I wonder if his VICTIMS (allegedly) just dozed off.

What can I say? I'm just a talented guy! :thumb:

-JP

I love watching Anquan Boldin. Tough, tough receiver.

And this is why I avoided Shonn Greene in all leagues. LT looks very good.

I freakin' love Todd Heap. He was on my big money league 4 years straight starting in 2003.

man, the jets offense sucks....they can't expect their D to keep them in every game. it'd be nice to see that sanchize actually throw the ball. i don't see them doing a whole bunch if they play like this.

man, the jets offense sucks....they can't expect their D to keep them in every game. it'd be nice to see that sanchize actually throw the ball. i don't see them doing a whole bunch if they play like this.
I've been saying it all along, one of the most overrated teams in the league.

That's why I asked if he could play in an earlier post. So far not so much. Now he has a chance to be the hero.

Kevin

That's why I asked if he could play in an earlier post. So far not so much. Now he has a chance to be the hero.

Kevin

things like that only happend to dudes that look like him.

i guess whatever gets the job done, but man, it's not a ton of fun to watch. he can't even complete the check down half the time.

Ouch.
Keller will feel that tomorrow

Philip Rivers is a bad@ss haha. I love the guy.

ray ray can put a lickin' on you if you aren't careful. i don't care for the man, but i love watching him play the LB position.

this game is over!

ray ray can put a lickin' on you if you aren't careful. i don't care for the man, but i love watching him play the LB position.

this game is over!

Bwaaaahahahahahaha. Oops. Didn't make it to the marker.

Kevin

How do you not run a 12 yard route on 4th and 10? Run a 8-9 yard route then go directly out of bounds. Nice.

Chargers/chiefs predictions?

28-17 Chargers.

21-17 Chiefs. We'll be in their backfield all night. Noise is such a good thing.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

21-17 Chiefs. We'll be in their backfield all night. Noise is such a good thing.

Oh, I didn't realize you played for them! :act-up:

Sorry, pet peeve.

===== QUOTE thedue ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Oh, I didn't realize you played for them! :act-up:

Sorry, pet peeve.

Your gonna spend a lot of time peeved then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back