Contest Winners Thread

Those are the shoes I've been gaming since the beginning of the season, but mine are black. I love the way they feel. I can never go back to a traditional looking (and feeling) shoe after wearing those.

Dad's clubs came yesterday, and although they are here he isn't allowed to take them out until I say so (September 10th is my Mom's bday so he gets clubs on her birthday and she gets dinner). Nevertheless, here are my unboxing of his clubs!

I saw this first image and thought JB might have snuck me the custom Bettinardi putter for the outing!
img3410n.jpg

img2878c.jpg

img4986t.jpg

img9152.jpg

img7334g.jpg

congrats again WM

Guys if you win a prize, please post a picture of it. Even if its a cell phone cam pic.

I was not real sure where to post this, so feel free to move if need be. For those of you who got to hear the THP Radio Show - "Golf Ball Fitting", you will easily be able to see why I feel twice blessed to have had my question asked on the show and answered by Jeff from Bridgestone. Not only did I get the answers to a lot of great golf ball fitting questions, but Bridgestone actually sent me a box, four tubes, of their B330 RXS balls. They arrived this morning and I couldn't be more excited.

If you have not heard this great show I highly recommend that you do so. Jeff really knows all the in's and out's of golf ball fitting and can help all of us to better perform and enjoy this sport we enjoy so much. Here's the link: http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10227

P1030015.jpg

Bridgestone has really been dominating the entire radar this year between their B-Fit golf ball fitting process and several great lines of balls. I myself have been through the fitting process twice and found it easy, enjoyable and sound. Initially they fit me with the regular B-330 ball during an early summer fitting, but as my aggressiveness took over and I've found a love for challenging the pin Bridgestone came through with an incredible ball that fly's straight with great roll of the driver, while stopping on a dime at the green. (How that's possible is my next question, lol).

Thanks THP and Bridgestone for a great segment on THP Radio to help all of us find what works best for us in a rather complex segment.

"Fit It. BOOM IT. Believe It.

I was not real sure where to post this, so feel free to move if need be. For those of you who got to hear the THP Radio Show - "Golf Ball Fitting", you will easily be able to see why I feel twice blessed to have had my question asked on the show and answered by Jeff from Bridgestone. Not only did I get the answers to a lot of great golf ball fitting questions, but Bridgestone actually sent me a box, four tubes, of their B330 RXS balls. They arrived this morning and I couldn't be more excited.

If you have not heard this great show I highly recommend that you do so. Jeff really knows all the in's and out's of golf ball fitting and can help all of us to better perform and enjoy this sport we enjoy so much. Here's the link: http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10227

P1030015.jpg

Bridgestone has really been dominating the entire radar this year between their B-Fit golf ball fitting process and several great lines of balls. I myself have been through the fitting process twice and found it easy, enjoyable and sound. Initially they fit me with the regular B-330 ball during an early summer fitting, but as my aggressiveness took over and I've found a love for challenging the pin Bridgestone came through with an incredible ball that fly's straight with great roll of the driver, while stopping on a dime at the green. (How that's possible is my next question, lol).

Thanks THP and Bridgestone for a great segment on THP Radio to help all of us find what works best for us in a rather complex segment.

"Fit It. BOOM IT. Believe It.

I got the same thing for my question and I agree 100%! Great ball! I actually spun one back yesterday! Thanks Bridgestone and THP!

Good job Clay, these things are the real deal. It's a lot tougher to spin these back on the grass we have here compaired to the really short tight lies we had in Omaha, but they stop really nice. Two shots I was blessed with recently, one was from 65 yards, (pretty much my full 60* distance). The ball landed just past the hole like 5 feet and spun back 12 feet, lol. The guys I played with were going nuts until I hit a SW on another hole from 105 that landed on top of a rige running across the green. It started down the slope towards the hole with the spin grabed and it backed uphill past the divot. We couldn't believe it.

Oh yeah, in the scramble yesterday I hit a #3 hybrid into a stiff wind from 185. I hit the ball low hoping to stay a bit under the wind and it still stopped within 5 or 6 ft of touchdown and these greens are hard as a rock.

Mine haven't arrived yet...I am starting to worry the postal service lost them!

I got my package today from Bridgestone since my question was picked for the radio show. It took me a while to sync my schedule to chat with the B-fit fellas but I feel they did a great job in recommending the B330-RX or RXS balls. After a round with thedue I think the RX work best for me so they were my choice. The RXS gave me more spin than I was used to and kept ending up way short of the hole on my approach shots because I'm used to my ball having a lot of roll-out.

IMGP0570-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is from the THP Outing dinner. I was lucky enough to get my number drawn twice and was able to choose between this and the travel bag, since I don't travel TOO much and already have a serviceable travel bag (especially with the addition of the my new Stiff Arm. Anyway, without further a due....the best prize ever, all loaded up with every course in my area....the OnPar GPS!!! I used it on Sunday at the outing and it blew the SkyCaddie on the carts out of the water!

IMG00054-20100920-2107.jpg

My wife received the Taylormade Chargers hat in the mail yesterday for the Taylormade NFL Hat Contest. It's a beautiful hat and my wonderful wife gave it to me. What a gal, I love her. Thanks again to TM and THP for the contest.

2zrgwzk.jpg

Fear the powder blue. You know you are jealous of their superiority.

It's like gravity, it can't be debated...although I am sure some will try.

Spoiler
If we could only make a field goal in the playoffs...

My wife received the Taylormade Chargers hat in the mail yesterday for the Taylormade NFL Hat Contest. It's a beautiful hat and my wonderful wife gave it to me. What a gal, I love her. Thanks again to TM and THP for the contest.

2zrgwzk.jpg

Fear the powder blue. You know you are jealous of their superiority.

It's like gravity, it can't be debated...although I am sure some will try.

Spoiler
If we could only make a field goal in the playoffs...

i am not even a tm fan but i want one of those hats soooo bad

Here is my booty from the Ricky Fowler Caption This Picture contest!

CaptionThisPhotoContestBooty.jpg

Golfer Gal gave me the package on Saturday morning of the Fall Outing during the Driver and Irons demo day and the contents of the package were fabulous!

I used the Nike sunglasses all weekend and they haven't been off my head since I got them. I read the book during my flight home and wore the pink hat today on the driving range where I was working on grooving Thanks' wedge game.

Thanks so much THP for the cool stuff!!

Last edited:
Here is my booty from the Ricky Fowler Caption This Picture contest!

Golfer Gal gave me the package on Saturday morning of the Fall Outing during the Driver and Irons demo day and the contents of the package were fabulous!

I used the Nike sunglasses all weekend and they haven't been off my head since I got them. I read the book during my flight home and wore the pink hat today on the driving range where I was working on grooving Thanks' wedge game.

Thanks so much THP for the cool stuff!!

can't see the pics!

This came in the mail today....
IMG00060-20100921-1910.jpg

It made me feel like this....
IMG00057-20100921-1908.jpg

Then I remembered JB laughing at my misery when Dallas lost and calling me a Romosexual, that made me feel like this...
IMG00059-20100921-1909.jpg

Thanks for the hat TaylorMade and thanks for the great contest THP! I love it, Romosexual or not!

This came in the mail today....
IMG00060-20100921-1910.jpg

It made me feel like this....
IMG00057-20100921-1908.jpg

Then I remembered JB laughing at my misery when Dallas lost and calling me a Romosexual, that made me feel like this...
IMG00059-20100921-1909.jpg

Thanks for the hat TaylorMade and thanks for the great contest THP! I love it, Romosexual or not!

Those are some awesome pics. I had that same hat on when JB was making fun of us @ the ibar. It made me feel like the last picture too.

I'm extremely late in posting these, but here are the pictures of the Bridgestone wedge and hat that I won for the Bridgestone WGC Tournament contest! The black finish on the wedge is awesome, I'm going to take it out to the range and the course soon! The markings you see on the face of the wedge are my fingerprints, unfortunately.

Wooot! I received the THP Prize Pack that I won at the outing dinner. I'm loving it!

1) Black/White Adidas ClimaCool shirt
2) Callaway Diablo Edge Sunglasses
3) Seemore Putters Hat

utf-8BSU1HMDExNjktMjAxMDA5MjctMTY1OS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExNjgtMjAxMDA5MjctMTY1Ny5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExNzEtMjAxMDA5MjctMTcwMC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExNjctMjAxMDA5MjctMTY1Ny5qcGc.jpg

Thanks to THP for the awesome swag :)

Awesome, I am so glad you like the gear. I love that you actually tucked your shirt in and got all put together to take the picture. :smile:

Back