THP FF Week 1 Thread

so its how I explained it using Hester as an example?

if you had Devin Hester and he returns 1 you get 6 points for him, and if you have the Bears D/ST you get 6 points because of him.

I would think so... and if you had both you get 12 points

so its how I explained it using Hester as an example?

if you had Devin Hester and he returns 1 you get 6 points for him, and if you have the Bears D/ST you get 6 points because of him.

Yuppers.

thanks for clarifying that JB...

I am pumped! RedZone channel on the telly, golf on the comp, GOOD DAY!

We hope some will be on THP during football today to chat. As always GG will be ready with stats (she is a stat machine for football).

I'll be sitting here with probably like 4 different firefox windows running with about 4 tabs each. THP will certainly be one of them!

GG and I are still debating roster changes.

I'll be studying but checking in from time to time...

Have you ever considered porting in a "live" chat function for THP forum? Going through the draft with real time chatting was a ton of fun. Very different experience

GG and I are still debating roster changes.

I just took the last look at my team and finally had to throw my hands up and say enough...let's see what happens.

For those of you who see a lack of running back depth on your squads today, be thinking about trades. I'm weak at QB and WR, and would be willing to make a mutually beneficial deal.

I just took the last look at my team and finally had to throw my hands up and say enough...let's see what happens.

For those of you who see a lack of running back depth on your squads today, be thinking about trades. I'm weak at QB and WR, and would be willing to make a mutually beneficial deal.

hmmm...I'm weak at RB, and have McNabb as a backup...may have to look at something there

switching out Thomas Jones for Fred Taylor....lets see how this goes lol

Idk which thread to talk in. We have 3. lol

Got my players set up on stat tracker on direct tv, so this should be pretty sweet.

This is the thread to talk in for the week.

Rolling the dice and going with Henne over Vince Young. At Buffalo looks better than against Oakland.

Took Slaton over Mike Bell in League #2

Guess choices are what come with 16 team fantasy football leagues lol. Hoping Moss, Wayne, and Finley make up for my 2nd Rb spot.

Anyone heard anything on Brady? It sounds like he is good to go.

Back