THP FF Week 1 Thread

Dang blocking messes everything up. Dude is a beast on handoffs though.

It's game day everybody. Good luck to all. We hope everybody has their team set and ready for some great action. We will be tuned into our Redzone channel throughout the day monitoring our team while GG has 9 different screens open on her computer. Its a Sunday ritual for us here.

Should be a great day. Everyone with DirecTV remember that they are giving everyone the Sunday Ticket for the first week

In Aaron I trust. Time for some Redzone channel today

SO let me guess.. Romo?

Romo? No, Rodgers dude. I didnt pick Romo at all this year. I got Eli on my old work league but that was because I was late for the draft :(

Romo? No, Rodgers dude. I didnt pick Romo at all this year. I got Eli on my old work league but that was because I was late for the draft :(

I meant Romo in the late draft but I see it is Eli. never liked him , Eli that is. Did no think it was right the crap he pulled with San Diego. HE will never be what his brother is.. Though that has to be tough to handle if you're him.

I meant Romo in the late draft but I see it is Eli. never liked him , Eli that is. Did no think it was right the crap he pulled with San Diego. HE will never be what his brother is.. Though that has to be tough to handle if you're him.

Probably isn't too tough for him with a super bowl ring and the highest paid QB...I think winning the super bowl took him out of his brothers shadow somewhat.

My team is so bad my big decision this week is to start Early Doucet, Tedd Ginn Jr, or Austin Collie....leaning towards Ginn. He is number 2 on the depth chart, plus he is kick and punt return. Thoughts?

Probably isn't too tough for him with a super bowl ring and the highest paid QB...I think winning the super bowl took him out of his brothers shadow somewhat.

My team is so bad my big decision this week is to start Early Doucet, Tedd Ginn Jr, or Austin Collie....leaning towards Ginn. He is number 2 on the depth chart, plus he is kick and punt return. Thoughts?

I would lean towards Collie. I do not believe you get Ginn's points as a returner,that would go to the team with the Dolphins d-fense. Of course I missed the 4pts for a td toss thing so I might be wrong on this too. :D

I would lean towards Collie. I do not believe you get Ginn's points as a returner,that would go to the team with the Dolphins d-fense. Of course I missed the 4pts for a td toss thing so I might be wrong on this too. :D

I looked through the settings, under misc is says +6 for kick and punt returns. I think that is for the individual. You also get them for the DST. Plus he is on the 49ers:D

I looked through the settings, under misc is says +6 for kick and punt returns. I think that is for the individual. You also get them for the DST. Plus he is on the 49ers:D

Whoops that's right Miami cut him this offseason :D

Then that is a good question... JB is it the player AND the team defense that gets the points? (I REALLY need to read these rules...LOL )

Rhino...I thought I understood it the same way you did in that return TDs went only to the D/ST not to the individual returner...but I could be wrong

I could be wrong on this. But its listed in 2 spots. Since its listed like that I interpreted it as if you had Devin Hester and he returns 1 you get 6 points for him, and if you have the Bears D/ST you get 6 points because of him.

Miscellaneous
Kickoff Return TD (KRTD) 6 Punt Return TD (PRTD) 6
Fumble Recovered for TD (FTD) 6 Total Fumbles Lost (FUML) -2

Team Defense / Special Teams
Each Sack (SK) 1 Interception Return TD (INTTD) 6
Fumble Return TD (FRTD) 6 Kickoff Return TD (KRTD) 6
Punt Return TD (PRTD) 6 Blocked Punt or FG return for TD (BLKKRTD) 6
Blocked Punt, PAT or FG (BLKK) 2 Each Interception (INT) 2
Each Fumble Recovered (FR) 2 Each Safety (SF) 2
0 points allowed (PA0) 10 1-6 points allowed (PA1) 7
7-13 points allowed (PA7) 4 14-17 points allowed (PA14) 1
22-27 points allowed (PA22) -1 28-34 points allowed (PA28) -4
35-45 points allowed (PA35) -7 46+ points allowed (PA46) -10

Its listed as the default in ESPN for both player and D. We kept that setting.

Its listed as the default in ESPN for both player and D. We kept that setting.

so its how I explained it using Hester as an example?

if you had Devin Hester and he returns 1 you get 6 points for him, and if you have the Bears D/ST you get 6 points because of him.

Back