Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

SW #3232 at 12:55pm

oh, I am on US Airways flight @ 10ish. Guess there won't be an early meeting...I'll save you a seat at the ibar

they already have a chair with my name on it ready to go
oh, I am on US Airways flight @ 10ish. Guess there won't be an early meeting...I'll save you a seat at the ibar

Since everyone already knows I am the devil I might as well post that the putters that JB has been drooling over just arrived and WOW they are spectacular!!

grrrrr.....FIFY
Since everyone already knows I am an evil tease I might as well post that the putters that JB has been drooling over just arrived and WOW they are spectacular!!

Next week at this time I'll be in PHL Airport having a pop with OEM while we talk about the pending EPIC-ness of all the equipment he will be OEM'ing after 48 hours of demo time

Come to think of it, exactly one week at this time I'll be sitting on I-95 stuck in construction traffic hell in Brevard County.

is that before or after you blow a tire?
Come to think of it, exactly one week at this time I'll be sitting on I-95 stuck in construction traffic hell in Brevard County.

Read it and weep people....I just cornered infamous THP birdie and made that thing sing to me. I know who makes these putters and what they are. Sworn to secrecy though so spare me your questions because otherwise if I were to tell, there'd be 2 THP Equipment Tester positions to fill. Suckas!!!! :alien:
Since everyone already knows I am the devil I might as well post that the putters that JB has been drooling over just arrived and WOW they are spectacular!!

Read it and weep people....I just cornered infamous THP birdie and made that thing sing to me. I know who makes these putters and what they are. Sworn to secrecy though so spare me your questions because otherwise if I were to tell, there'd be 2 THP Equipment Tester positions to fill. Suckas!!!! :alien:

I hate you.

That birdie has a big mouth!

That is just uncalled for...

Jerk.

:act-up:

Same goes for you too Gus. You'll thank me for not spilling the tees on this one...
That is just uncalled for...

Jerk.

:act-up:

Ok Thanks, I don't hate you haha. You have a week to rub it in.

Same goes for you too Gus. You'll thank me for not spilling the tees on this one...

But I didn't need to know to that you know... you know?

I know. but it's fun to do a nanny nanny poo poo sometimes....you know?
But I didn't need to know to that you know... you know?

I know. but it's fun to do a nanny nanny poo poo sometimes....you know?

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries!
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Also- I am only really in the market for a heel-toe weighted, offset blade... so I hope whatever magical putter(s) this is will meet that criteria.

New Avatar + last name of Faust = You make the connection...

HA! That may be the case but I still know. muhahahah
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries!
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Also- I am only really in the market for a heel-toe weighted, offset blade... so I hope whatever magical putter(s) this is will meet that criteria.

Next week at this time I'll be in PHL Airport having a JB SPECIAL with OEM while we talk about the pending EPIC-ness of all the equipment he will be OEM'ing after 48 hours of demo time

SWEET!! I didnt even realize this. Except I had to fix something there for you. haha. Might as well get it started correct!!

Yes you are!

That birdie has a big mouth!

I think it must get that from your side of the family.

Back to the topic of these putters, I swear I am in love. It was like when I saw GG for the 1st time but in the shape of a putter. hehe

They are refined and garagelike all at the same time.

Yes you are!

I think it must get that from your side of the family.

Back to the topic of these putters, I swear I am in love. It was like when I saw GG for the 1st time but in the shape of a putter. hehe

They are refined and garagelike all at the same time.

LMAO! So I am refined and garagelike? I think I am alright with that :wink:

Back