It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I can guarantee that getting out for "good behavior" is something I would never be eligible for :)

Now there is someone with the right attitude and someone who I will be happy to buy a drink for Friday night!! :banana:

Now there is someone with the right attitude and someone who I will be happy to buy a drink, laced with ruffies, for Friday night!! :banana:

fify rhino! and quit stalking, it's disturbing.

Now there is someone with the right attitude and someone who I will be happy to buy a drink for Friday night!! :banana:

Rhino you are da man dude! ol Rhino is hotter than a two dollar pistol :cool:... Sounds like the action at the local watering hole is getting interesting, to say the least :D

Awesome! We fly in from ATL and should be in at 3:27pm according to our flight plans (Delta Airlines)

Edit: Well from AZ to ATL then to WPB.

OK, that's perfect. I could PM you with my mobile # and you can call or text when you are on the ground

For the record, I don't need to be roofied. Just give me a couple shots of Tequila and have your way with me haha.

For the record, I don't need to be roofied. Just give me a couple shots of Tequila and have your way with me haha.
The second those start getting ordered I'll be turning tail and running to my room like a scared kitty cat! Nobody here needs to be subjected to me doing Tequila, nobody!

Its not stalking when the person on the other end acknowledges it and accepts it tc. I know up in the hills of NC there are different ways of doing things.

when was it acknowledged? just admit it, your way to a woman's heart is through your wallet! hahaha. i'm just messin' with you big fella. i'm sure that mary c would love a drink or two thrown her way (so would i though)

has everyone else pretty much checked out of work? i've decided that i'll be on the range all next week, getting ready to run the gauntlet know as THE CHAMPIONS COURSE!

The second those start getting ordered I'll be turning tail and running to my room like a scared kitty cat! Nobody here needs to be subjected to me doing Tequila, nobody!

and i'll be right behind you. ask my bro what happens to me when white liquor is involved: not pretty!

Definitely making plans to visit the range a few times next week.

I'm trying but as luck would have it work has started to suck a little bit lately, hopefully things return back to calm for a while now, things have gotten a little crazy on me a few days last week. Regardless though my time off is approved and I'm a goner so I just have to survive 6 more working days!

when was it acknowledged? just admit it, your way to a woman's heart is through your wallet! hahaha. i'm just messin' with you big fella. i'm sure that mary c would love a drink or two thrown her way (so would i though)

has everyone else pretty much checked out of work? i've decided that i'll be on the range all next week, getting ready to run the gauntlet know as THE CHAMPIONS COURSE!

My wallet?? Yea sure that's it!! Now I see why you are so into this whole thing with me buying a drink for Mary. You're jealous!!! Aww that is sweet tc but like I told you 100 times in private messages, I dont care what you learned in prision in Austrailia I am not that kinda guy!!! With a couple of shots of tequilla, Hawk will be that guy for you!!! Talk with him!!

Last week this happened haha. Need to check the flyovers though. I think I figured something out in my swing! You guys won't have to lose a bet in order to be paired with me Sunday lol.

Definitely making plans to visit the range a few times next week.

I have a bull:poop: sales conference Mon-Wed then drive home 4 hours only to get up at 4am to get on a plane. But once on that plane :D :banana: I am going to Florida!!!

:popcorn:

Same here bro. They knew it was vacation time!!!!!!
I'm trying but as luck would have it work has started to suck a little bit lately, hopefully things return back to calm for a while now, things have gotten a little crazy on me a few days last week. Regardless though my time off is approved and I'm a goner so I just have to survive 6 more working days!

I dont know man, every time I plan a round of golf, someone backs out on me...hehe

My wallet?? Yea sure that's it!! Now I see why you are so into this whole thing with me buying a drink for Mary. You're jealous!!! Aww that is sweet tc but like I told you 100 times in private messages, I dont care what you learned in prision in Austrailia I am not that kinda guy!!! With a couple of shots of tequilla, Hawk will be that guy for you!!! Talk with him!!

i love hawk!

dude, i'm just messing with ya here, nothing personal, all fun and games. i know you're just giving it right back to me. i guess rhino's really are territorial.....lol

and i'll be right behind you. ask my bro what happens to me when white liquor is involved: not pretty!

yeah, ask the door of a house we rented together.

Heck I have been checked out of work since last June :D.. The pay is not as good but the golf is always there, pending on the weather .

Luckily for me when there is no session, work is a little slower which allows me to duck out early more often. I plan on going to the range a few more times next week before the flight down to the outing.

We just confirmed that Hawk, KellyBo and ol Gray will be hooking up at PBR airport for the yellow mellow ride to PGA National!

Back