What ball has given you the most distance in your game?

brsmith33

Reaction score
Handicap
What ball has given you the most distance in your game?

The B330RX. No question about it. Ball fitting was the best thing I ever did for my game in terms of finding something that works for my swing.

The Wilson Staff Zip has given me the most distance off my driver.

Noticeably more distance from the B330-RX versus the Z-star I was playing before.

I have to agree with JB on that one, B330 RX. I don't know a lick about what a ball should or shouldn't do, but this sucker seems to have major topspin or something, because I hit it straight and it just goes forever.

Nike Juice.

Most distance would be the Noodle. Borrowed one from my buddy while playing in a scramble tourn with him.
BTW I know we all do it, but it just occured to me wether or not it's legal by pga rules to switch balls in a scramble format. I used the Noodle of drives and my reg ball for evertyhing else.

The noodle was so hard and the "ping*" noise off the driver was so harsh I thought I was going to break the driver face.

so far the B330-S

For me, its the Srixon Soft Feels that get me more distance :)

Srixon Trispeeds are still the longest for me, I just prefer the AD333 overall (price included lol)

I have seen the longest drives I have hit with the ZStarX, but I have seen at least 1 bomb with the RX and I didn't put that much pepper on it. The thing just went and went and went.

Bridgestone E6 is longer for me than the TM Penta (about one club longer with the irons - what was a 9I is now a PW), and the Penta was longer than the Pro V1x.

Z-star X for sure, others have been close but its the longest for me off all of the clubs not just driver. Almost one club to all of my irons.

For me the Bridgestone B-333RXS and the TM Penta are neck and neck right now.

For me it's the e6. I found out the ball goes farther when it goes straight rather then straight and a sharp right, LOL.

Nike Crush for me, to bad you can't find them nowadays

Titleist Pro V1x

I've tried a bunch and always seem to come back to this one.

depends where the hole is though Bonk..lol
For me it's the e6. I found out the ball goes farther when it goes straight rather then straight and a sharp right, LOL.

Srixon Trispeed has worked out pretty well for me, so far.

well the ball that gives me consistent distance is the b330 rx-s
but the longest ball ive ever hit is the cally warbird but that was just once

The Nike One Tour D has been the longest ball off of the tee for me, but I prefer the Penta for all around performance. It costs me about seven to ten yards with the driver, but I prefer the softer feel on and around the greens versus the One Tour D.

Zstarx, but I did spend more time with the b330s last weekend and it was keeping up.

Pro V1x. They also work best around the green for me. But I don't play them because of the price.

Back