The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

We are headed to a playoff. Lots of entries in our contest are on the line.

'showing the girlfriend/wife on tv jinx' strikes again!!!!

playoff in the playoffs time! c'mon Kuch

Come on Kuch!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Oh wow! What a lucky shot lol

Great win for Kuch. Validates this as a fantastic year for him.

Good showing for team Kelly -30 total even if no chance of winning! Best for me so far. Great playoff. Gray sleeping right through it. :act-up:

Good showing for team Kelly -30 total even if no chance of winning! Best for me so far. Great playoff. Gray sleeping right through it. :act-up:

Without JB Holmes or IJP in it, he had nobody to root for...hehe

But the Cobra Feherty commercials are EPIC haha
Without JB Holmes or IJP in it, he had nobody to root for...hehe

When Laird was teeing off on the 17th, I turned to GG and said, mark my words, he is going to lose it on the 18th and go into a playoff and Kooch would win.

My predictions are spot on this week. Why did we not do well with lotto

Wow, big win for Bridgestone player Matt Kuchar! Ever since I switched to the B330-S ball earlier this year I've been following all the Bridgestone players and Kuchar has been one since turning pro in 2000! Kuchar plays Bridgestone all throughout the bag as well as a prototype B330-S ball. Great win for Bridgestone and for Kuchar.

Now I need to redo my FedEx Cup preview, if Kuchar knows how to close the deal like he just did he is going to be tough to beat down the stretch, dude is playing great golf right now!

The JB magic 8 ball is still working. On the 17th hole JB said Laird will birdie this one, bogey the 18th and send them to a playoff, and sure enough that is exactly what happened. I kept telling him he was crazy and that Laird had this one in the bag, but he said "Just wait, you will see." Why cannot he not predict the lottery #'s???

Major congrats to Kuchar for an awesome win. I guess now he isn't the guy with a ton of top 15 finishes with no wins.

Can he tell us if we're winning the lottery this week?

The JB magic 8 ball is still working. On the 17th hole JB said Laird will birdie this one, bogey the 18th and send them to a playoff, and sure enough that is exactly what happened. I kept telling him he was crazy and that Laird had this one in the bag, but he said "Just wait, you will see." Why cannot he not predict the lottery #'s???

Major congrats to Kuchar for an awesome win. I guess now he isn't the guy with a ton of top 15 finishes with no wins.

Wow, big win for Bridgestone player Matt Kuchar! Ever since I switched to the B330-S ball earlier this year I've been following all the Bridgestone players and Kuchar has been one since turning pro in 2000! Kuchar plays Bridgestone all throughout the bag as well as a prototype B330-S ball. Great win for Bridgestone and for Kuchar.

Now I need to redo my FedEx Cup preview, if Kuchar knows how to close the deal like he just did he is going to be tough to beat down the stretch, dude is playing great golf right now!

I need one of those proto balls thats magically magnetized to the cup too!

what an exciting end to the first round of the playoffs!!! i felt a little bad for laird. i was texting OEM kevin during the end of the round and i told him that laird wouldn't even scare the hole with that par putt. man, it was hard watching him miss and even harder watching the nerves of his fiance'. great win for kuch! such a great guy, always smiling, and imo, maybe the hottest golfer on the planet right now. that guy sure is in a groove.

Gutted for Martin! So close, and such a strange and unlucky, and nervy way to lose it!

Well done to Matt though. He played very well.

When Laird was teeing off on the 17th, I turned to GG and said, mark my words, he is going to lose it on the 18th and go into a playoff and Kooch would win.

My predictions are spot on this week. Why did we not do well with lotto
What are you, Karnak? :)

I was happy to see Matt win, but felt for Martin. He must of been jumping out of his skin to knock that first putt so far past on 18. I was wondering if Dustin Johnson was thinking, watching Laird on 18, "I feel your pain."

Great playing by Kuchar though. He's been steady all year and this is a great win for him.

I love watching Matt play, but gosh his press conferences are hard to follow and His voice makes me want to go ballistic. He really seems like the mouth-breather, knuckle dragger type. Good win Matt!

I find it a little interesting that the leaderboard was filled with TM guys and ended up getting beat by Bridgestone... I like Kuch and Bridgestone as well so it was cool either way... it would've been cool to see another TM Win poster on their FB page... :D

you make him sound like he's the Geico caveman? :bulgy-eyes:
I love watching Matt play, but gosh his press conferences are hard to follow and His voice makes me want to go ballistic. He really seems like the mouth-breather, knuckle dragger type. Good win Matt!

Back