What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddec, those look great in the bag. Love the teeth, lol.

not today, but i recently purchased the callaway gmac hat and 2 dozen tour b330rx balls!

awesome stuff TC, rocking it at the Outing?
not today, but i recently purchased the callaway gmac hat and 2 dozen tour b330rx balls!

awesome stuff TC, rocking it at the Outing?

you know it!!! love the hat. i did wear my navy THP hat sunday and that baby is comfy

I bought Kelly and myself two stiff arm club protection doo hickeys for our travel bag. I bought me a new travel bag as our hard shells are small. They are made to just take clubs and shoes. My new one I can just slip my regular golf bag any and shoes, a few clothes, three or four cats, yada yada yada :D

Thanks to OEM's heads up on the 20% off special with travel bags going on at Edwin Watts, I just bought a monster Bag Boy travel bag for $110 shipped.

Thanks to OEM's heads up on the 20% off special with travel bags going on at Edwin Watts, I just bought a monster Bag Boy travel bag for $110 shipped.

Nice dude! What color did you go with? Hopefully hot pink!

did you get the t10?

Nice dude! What color did you go with? Hopefully hot pink!

of course, you're going to love walkign through the airport with me. Now we have to upgrade to a convertible this time around lol. Either that or the Pimpin Aint Easy Escalade

did you get the t10?

you got it.

of course, you're going to love walkign through the airport with me. Now we have to upgrade to a convertible this time around lol. Either that or the Pimpin Aint Easy Escalade

you got it.

that one is similar to mine, and I love it. Jenn might buy that one too. Here is mine.
40741_2_1

yeah mine is black and grey (only color available) along with everyone else's bag out there.
that one is similar to mine, and I love it. Jenn might buy that one too. Here is mine.
40741_2_1

yeah mine is black and grey (only color available) along with everyone else's bag out there.

What? All those colors and you get black and grey? Raiders fan!

Hopefully I snagged a Superfast 3W but I won't know until I get a response to my PM to the guy.

Launcher DST 17 degree 3W and a John Letters set for my eldest son (5 year old) can't wait to give it to him next time we go to the local range.
I also started talking to Kari about a custom putter. I'm particularly excited about that.

Well, after a summer long love affair with my home club's demo version of the Diablo Edge driver, I finally made it official by nabbing one up in an online sale. $160 was too good to pass up. I went with the 10* stiff and can't wait for it to get here so I can update the sig!

I also scored a nearly new 64* X Forged wedge at an insane price.

Me = excited schoolgirl!

i have been talking about it for a while now, but I did get my Ghost putter cut down a little tonight. Had the lie angle checked on it too. Also picked up a new Under Armor shirt

Taylormade daytona rossa kia ma tp putter. (black) Got a great deal at global golf!

rossa-tp-kiama-daytona-putter.jpg

I had a feeling that was where you were looking! The quality appeared to be awesome too! I hope you have great luck with it.

I had a feeling that was where you were looking! The quality appeared to be awesome too! I hope you have great luck with it.

Thanks man even thought its a back up/collection putter lol! This is my 4th club I have bought from them and they have all been great and it was listed as excellent condition so should be really good since the other items I got were listed exactly right.

Did you see it on there?

Thanks man even thought its a back up/collection putter lol! This is my 4th club I have bought from them and they have all been great and it was listed as excellent condition so should be really good since the other items I got were listed exactly right.

Did you see it on there?

Yeah, I was hunting for r9 deals and found that, shortly after reading about how you found a good deal haha!

I bought my r9 through them and it was listed well. I can't imagine how clean the 'excellent' clubs are.

Yeah, I was hunting for r9 deals and found that, shortly after reading about how you found a good deal haha!

I bought my r9 through them and it was listed well. I can't imagine how clean the 'excellent' clubs are.

ya i bought my ghost putter new from them and it was fast shipping, both my hybrids were listed as very good and I was very happy with them and I no doubt that this putter will be in "excellent" shape. And considering what these go for, I had to buy it lol

I hate to say this, but I got my Cameron back. I know that I go on and on about SC putters and how people think that they are the only putters, but my putting has been terrible since I traded it in and I had to get it back because I am just confidant with it. Why does the putter that I roll the best have to be a SC? I guess life is funny like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back