THP Fall Outing Pairings/Tee Times

dude....Dont use the S word! Rule 1 of the golf outting: 1. Anyone who uses the S word(shank), then you owe anyone who heard the word a drink at the i bar.

i won't use the word, but then again, don't give me a reason to......haha

lots and lots of golf balls? hahaha

man, i can't believe tht i have an official pairing and tee time...so this is what it feels like.

I am jealous that you get to play with JB. He was a blast to be paired with last spring.

lots and lots of golf balls? hahaha

man, i can't believe tht i have an official pairing and tee time...so this is what it feels like.

well yea... but watch it big boy!!! You are right in front of us and that big head of yours will make a real nice target for me to aim at (cause I am expecting you to be in the fairway of course) Especially after you called my friend GG a giant peach!

I have not seen whiteandnerdy on here. Hey, cant wait to play golf with ya.

well yea... but watch it big boy!!! You are right in front of us and that big head of yours will make a real nice target for me to aim at (cause I am expecting you to be in the fairway of course) Especially after you called my friend GG a giant peach!

dude, we'll be so far out in front of you, you'll need a range finder to spot us.

I am jealous that you get to play with JB. He was a blast to be paired with last spring.

yeah, i hope i can keep up with him.

I have not seen whiteandnerdy on here. Hey, cant wait to play golf with ya.

he's a buddy of fildini's, so you know he's gonna be a lot of fun!! i'm pretty pumped up about my groups. looking forward to playing with fildini (my phish compadre) and mr. and mrs. staticline (i like folks from TX)

I see a few people that I don't recognize. I'm looking forward to meeting them! I was just talking to Erica about how excited I am to meet another bunch of THP'rs. It is just so cool to be able to put faces with names with personalities. It makes the forum experience so much more fun at times.

he's a buddy of fildini's, so you know he's gonna be a lot of fun!! i'm pretty pumped up about my groups. looking forward to playing with fildini (my phish compadre) and mr. and mrs. staticline (i like folks from TX)

thats cool! I didnt know that.

and i have to put up with yoccos, his mullet and chain, and his bears attire all day sunday!!!

Im hoping I can keep up with you all!!!!! Both days! Lol... I may be just dropping a lot hahahaha. Or hitting that 250 yrd 8i :).
dude, we'll be so far out in front of you, you'll need a range finder to spot us.

yeah, i hope i can keep up with him.

I have to say that the first thing that hit my mind when I saw the groupings was, "S***, I need to work on my game!" I remember that feeling from April, too. It's funny though, because once I got there that feeling went away quickly.

Lol, I have a feeling the my group will be done golfing, showered, and drinking before the third group is off the course. In Sarasota, we were right behind JB, thanks, SethO, and (i can't remember) and we couldn't keep up with them for the life of us.

Im hoping I can keep up with you all!!!!! Both days! Lol... I may be just dropping a lot hahahaha. Or hitting that 250 yrd 8i :).

you'll be fine bro!!!! we'll have a good time for sure.

thats cool! I didnt know that.

Yeah One-t. W&N is my buddy. He is a good guy and a good golfer. I hate to say it but significantly better than me on the course.

I am looking forward to this! Very exciting!

What up TC! Looking forward to hitting the links with ya man. Gonna be a good time!!

I have to say that the first thing that hit my mind when I saw the groupings was, "S***, I need to work on my game!" I remember that feeling from April, too. It's funny though, because once I got there that feeling went away quickly.

Lol, I have a feeling the my group will be done golfing, showered, and drinking before the third group is off the course. In Sarasota, we were right behind JB, thanks, SethO, and (i can't remember) and we couldn't keep up with them for the life of us.

haha, i kind of thought the same thing hawk, "well, better get my game in order for this one". dude, chuck, biggsy and i were the last group to tee off at sarasota nat'l. it seemed like JB had been at home, showered, napped, and ready for dinner by the time we were walking off 18

What up TC! Looking forward to hitting the links with ya man. Gonna be a good time!!

no doubt!!!! i'm looking forward to it bro.

Lol yeah so the Mullet.. I believe in the interest of my safety the Mullet may not be what I thought it was. Andrea has a mean right hand. The chain is heavy, I wonder if it would help my weight shift?
and i have to put up with yoccos, his mullet and chain, and his bears attire all day sunday!!!

JB plays faster than anybody I have ever seen. No practice swing, he just asses the situation and hits a great shot... every time.

I'm always glad to play with golfers that are more experienced than me. It's amazing what you can learn by watching another person play.

Lol yeah so the Mullet.. I believe in the interest of my safety the Mullet may not be what I thought it was. Andrea has a mean right hand. The chain is heavy, I wonder if it would help my weight shift?

i'll be rocking the amish beard in the spirit of the outing!!!!

I'm really excited to be hitting the course with both groups. I'm nervous no matter what the first 2-3 holes so Im just warning my groups lol. Spank, Bulldog, G4L, PR, JB, TC, I can't wait to tee it up with you all!

Yesssssssir. I'm gonna learn so much from my groups.
I'm always glad to play with golfers that are more experienced than me. It's amazing what you can learn by watching another person play.

You will learn exactly what a folding lawn chair looks like by looking at my swing.

Back