It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Just thought I would add, because I had not done so yet, Mrs. biggsy and myself are official. We have a conformation number in hand and we are extremely excited to be going to this event!

You weren't confirmed biggsy?? I could have sworn that you were!! Welcome officially aboard!!

So anyone know the final # ?

Not sure the final # but today is the last day to sign on right? Hopefully we'll be learning of pairings and the entire list of participants soon!

yup, today is the final day... Just wish it was closer to the actual outing!!

Yes, today is the final day to register and as of right now we are right around 45 I am just waiting on the final count from PGA National. Pairings will be set shortly and we will do our best to make everyone happy.

Yes, today is the final day to register and as of right now we are right around 45 I am just waiting on the final count from PGA National. Pairings will be set shortly and we will do our best to make everyone happy.

We get to meet new people...
Play golf...
Possibly win stuff...
There is a nice pool, and FLA sun is usually awesome...

What is there left to do to make anyone happy?? If you can arrange for me to get a hole in one, that would make me extra happy!!!

We get to meet new people...
Play golf...
Possibly win stuff...
There is a nice pool, and FLA sun is usually awesome...

What is there left to do to make anyone happy?? If you can arrange for me to get a hole in one, that would make me extra happy!!!

I'd be scared to death of a hole in one at an event like this! While it would be neat I'd probably take a mulligan so I wouldn't have to pay that bar tab at the end of the round!

I'd be scared to death of a hole in one at an event like this! While it would be neat I'd probably take a mulligan so I wouldn't have to pay that bar tab at the end of the round!

2 for 1 at iBar, but you would still need to take out a loan to cover the expenses.

NO way!!! I would gladly pay the bar tab if I were to get so lucky as to get a hole in one at this event. Hell if I break 100 I might buy a round of drinks for all who wanted to join me.

NO way!!! I would gladly pay the bar tab if I were to get so lucky as to get a hole in one at this event. Hell if I break 100 I might buy a round of drinks for all who wanted to join me.

I'd join ya for that! Breaking 100 on the Champion? I'd be off to buy lottery tickets!!

If you can arrange for me to get a hole in one, that would make me extra happy!!!

2 for 1 at iBar, but you would still need to take out a loan to cover the expenses.

Maybe we should lay some hole in 1 ground rules so somebody doesn't leave bankrupt. I'm sure you'd end up with guys like this that would drink you broke haha
DSCF1786.jpg

You know, that would be just my luck too. I'd FINALLY get a hole in one but it would cost me about $5000 bucks! I'd come home and my wife would immediately kick me out of the house.

On the very slim chance I get a HIO, I will buy my 4-some the first round.

*hopes everybody but himself gets a hole-in-one*

*hopes everybody but himself gets a hole-in-one*

Would you have ever thought in your life that you would ever say that??

I am so pumped to have names and foursomes in the foreseeable future!

I don't envy the task though- you're a good man JB!

That is great that 45ish people are coming. That is about double that were at the Spring Outing...which of course means at least double the fun (or at least double the memorable stories/images).

FIFY :D and here is the car you will be arriving in :

3025838545_a827384103.jpg

Yea I can just see Setho sitting in Granny's seat with Uncle Daddy driving, Callaway in the passenger seat, and T-one in Jethro's seat :D Ye Haw with the banjo firing up :violin:........ Talking bout them dueling banjos :guitar:

you guys are hilarious! i almost had an ace today. won closest to the pin in the tourny and took home a really nice umbrella for it. 4'' from the hole!!!! 177, elevated tee box, hit a 7 iron. i hope the form i had today comes with me to florida, it was the best ball striking day for me ever today.

you guys are hilarious! i almost had an ace today. won closest to the pin in the tourny and took home a really nice umbrella for it. 4'' from the hole!!!! 177, elevated tee box, hit a 7 iron. i hope the form i had today comes with me to florida, it was the best ball striking day for me ever today.

Congrats TC! I almost had one today too. It flew to about 6" before the flag, hit the flag and landed about 6" past the flag. I wish I could say the rest of my round was that good but it wasn't.

Can't wait to see the groupings! I am comfortable playing with anyone as long as they're not wearing a smurf outfit or camouflage cobra hat.

Congrats TC! I almost had one today too. It flew to about 6" before the flag, hit the flag and landed about 6" past the flag. I wish I could say the rest of my round was that good but it wasn't.

Can't wait to see the groupings! I am comfortable playing with anyone as long as they're not wearing a smurf outfit or camouflage cobra hat.

that's awesome!!! surely gray isn't rocking the smurf outfit?

Back