THP FF 2010 Official League

It's really weird that they do that. Every other site where I've live drafted, the autopicks happen instantly (as long as that person isn't in the draft room).

I thought last year the autopicks happened immediately also but I guess I am remembering wrong.

The first time the person is not available the full clock will run, after that the picks are immediate

That makes sense. I remember panicing a few times because I was watching the clock and noticed how sometimes it took someone forever to make a pick and other people it happened right away. But JB is definitely right about the time limit ESPN opnly allows a certain number and we have the longest.

The first time the person is not available the full clock will run, after that the picks are immediate

That makes sense. I remember panicing a few times because I was watching the clock and noticed how sometimes it took someone forever to make a pick and other people it happened right away. But JB is definitely right about the time limit ESPN opnly allows a certain number and we have the longest.

I did a mock draft on ESPN yesterday (gotta practice right) and it seemed that the time got longer as the rounds went on. so like 30 secs for round 1-2, 40 for 3-5, 60 for 6-9 etc etc. Not sure if that is an option. I have been playing on Yahoo for the last few years so I am not sure about ESPN.

Demanding rhino! Haha jk. I did a espn mock draft too and I hate how slow it gets. I'd rather keep it cranking and not have to sit there for 3 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demanding rhino! Haha jk. I did a espn mock draft too and I hate how slow it gets. I'd rather keep it cranking and not have to sit there for 3 hours.

With 16 teams it will take a few hours. We cannot change it to faster than slower. It is up to people to make the picks. But remember, players get scarce in the later rounds and the only way to speed it up is for people to know their stuff. Its funny, when you are waiting for your pick, 2 minutes seems like forever. But when you are making your pick, 2 minutes goes by fast.

With 16 teams it will take a few hours. We cannot change it to faster than slower. It is up to people to make the picks. But remember, players get scarce in the later rounds and the only way to speed it up is for people to know their stuff. Its funny, when you are waiting for your pick, 2 minutes seems like forever. But when you are making your pick, 2 minutes goes by fast.

Guys if you get the invite, please setup your team. OEM, Bridges, Spinscan, you guys have all received invites, please go in and confirm and join the league.

Demanding? I musta missed something...lol

If you guys want a good mock site, check out fantasyfootballcalculator.com.
I found them last year and did about 20 solid mocks for my big money league.

Guys if you get the invite, please setup your team. OEM, Bridges, Spinscan, you guys have all received invites, please go in and confirm and join the league.

I did not get an invite. Should I have gotten a email notification?

It was sent. Check your junk mail folder. It comes from ESPN.

hmm i checked but it wasnt anywhere, I also noticed I had 2 espn accounts so i deleted one of them and I should get the invite now (probably have to re send it). I thought i deleted the other account a long time ago, guess I didnt.

Invites have been sent to those that have not joined yet.

Invites have been sent to those that have not joined yet.

There's no way possible for me to do it because I'm 16?

Can I ask why the limit is 18?

There's no way possible for me to do it because I'm 16?

Can I ask why the limit is 18?

Unfortunately not. i wish there was. Because there is a fee to get in and we are awarding prizes, it is considered a form of gambling. Due to that, we must have the age limit set at 18. Sorry.

Done, I am off to my grandkid's bd party which is gonna be outside and it's hotter than you know what.

PM and payment sent

League is filling up fast. Just remember that if you do not send the PM and follow the instructions in the 1st post, you are not reserved a spot by just saying I'm in. Only a couple of spots left right now from people that have all joined.

I'm in. Let me apologize in advance for steamrolling my way to victory!!!

just waiting to get the invite and I will be all set. Wouldn't mind a PING GHOST

If you dont have it, check your junk mail folder. ESPN is saying all the invites have been sent for those that have registered.

Back