It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Nope, just some crazy dream you have been having for 4 months

It's hard to believe it has been almost 4 months already!! Wow is all I can say to that!!

Just think, next week we'll be one month away!! Woot Woot!!

with it being just about 5 weeks to go...who out there is going to start practicing a little bit more leading up to the outing?

I've been working hard to get my game a little better for this outing. I was in the middle of a nasty slump in April and my scores showed. Either way, it doesn't matter to anybody else, but I'd like to play better this time.

with it being just about 5 weeks to go...who out there is going to start practicing a little bit more leading up to the outing?

I'm trying to get out more, but it doesn't always work out. Taking the 23 to 27 off of work to go golfing though!!

I guess taking a lesson counts huh lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just play when i can. i was speaking with OEM the other day and talking about how badly i just need a good 1/2 a day on the range. i love those sorts of days.

Per Calloway "And my drnk on the course will be a Southern Doctor (Southern Comfort and Dr. Pepper) calms me down lets me focus better"

You gonna get liqoured up old buddy and kick some :deadhorse: LOL!!!!!!!

That was me not Calloway!!! Pay Attention :stickbeat:

I am planning on practicing a lot before the outing, like I did at the beginning of the year when I was at my sharpest. Not because I want to show off or anything, because in reality I don't have a good enough game to show off. But, I want to try to play well, especially on the Champions course. Kind of a personal challenge to myself.

I also have been practicing chipping nerf balls in to a garbage can

I think we all understand that this is just to have fun and no one is going to judge or say something if you are not a scratch golfer (or I hope not) But also I think we all want to put our best effort out there. Having said that I am trying to play as much as I can to get 'course time" which is what I feel will help me most.

I am planning on practicing a lot before the outing, like I did at the beginning of the year when I was at my sharpest. Not because I want to show off or anything, because in reality I don't have a good enough game to show off. But, I want to try to play well, especially on the Champions course. Kind of a personal challenge to myself.

I also have been practicing chipping nerf balls in to a garbage can

For sure, it's definitely a personal thing for me. Nobody caree about my scores in April and I didn't care about anybody elses.

I think we all understand that this is just to have fun and no one is going to judge or say something if you are not a scratch golfer (or I hope not) But also I think we all want to put our best effort out there.

Hell yeah...I know I'm not a scratch golfer...can't wait to get there....

I was watching Paul Casey's presser yesterday and they asked him about Tiger's last few rounds. His response was classic....as a professional golfer you learn that whatever you shoot, nobody else cares...good or bad

And this trip isn't cheap. I know I want to play well and when I play well I enjoy it all the more.

Heck as long as I don't bust up all my clubs and kill anyone with an errant shot I can live with whatever I happen to shoot on the course!

And this trip isn't cheap. I know I want to play well and when I play well I enjoy it all the more.

Very true.... I'm not too worried about that though. Barring shooting 200, I figure I'll be having an awesome time!

Heck as long as I don't bust up all my clubs and kill anyone with an errant shot I can live with whatever I happen to shoot on the course!

same here, it's all about the company, the equipment, and the sun burn!!!

if I'm paired with TC I may have some CLAMATO mixed with god knows what, golf will be the 3rd thing on my concern list behind driving the cart and finding a place to "refund" the CLAMATO

Reactions: TC
All I ask is if one of you knuckleheads is going to hit me, warn me first. That way I can brace for impact! Or yell fore and then its my fault if I choose to not react or if Im thanks'ed and too slow,well, we all just lol

if I'm paired with TC I may have some CLAMATO mixed with god knows what, golf will be the 3rd thing on my concern list behind driving the cart and finding a place to "refund" the CLAMATO

hahaha, i don't know if i want to haul some clamato down to FL.

All I ask is if one of you knuckleheads is going to hit me, warn me first. That way I can brace for impact! Or yell fore and then its my fault if I choose to not react or if Im thanks'ed and too slow,well, we all just lol

Hey man, I already warned you,if you toss on the Cowboy gear that is a target for me! And I recruited Setho who has the skills needed for this job :laughing:

Hey man, I already warned you,if you toss on the Cowboy gear that is a target for me! And I recruited Setho who has the skills needed for this job :laughing:

lmao how did you know I was talking to you??? ha jk WR! I think were going to be having so much fun who cares if you get some teeth knocked out, right? Get dirt guy'ed in the head!

so who's gonna wear kens' unlucky yellow shirt at the outing?

Back