It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Mysterious golfer who comes to a local muni near a small town in the mountains. The golfers are in grave danger as a ruthless sandbagger decides to take their teetimes, with the support of the local pro. The only one who seems brave enough to save them is this golfer who came from nowhere and nobody knows his past or his real name. Why is the local pro afraid of him? Why is he such a good shooter? Is he really a golfer?

Pale Rider Overview
US TV Schedule:
Thur. Aug. 12 8:00 PM AMC
Fri. Aug. 13 5:30 PM AMC

The Preacher speaks as we would expect ‘The Man With No Name' to speak. He is cool and rational and what little is said carries a lot of weight.

Stockburn and his deputies -They look cold, dark and menacing. There was no dialogue which accentuated their malevolence - talk did not interest them. They were there to do a job and small talk was meaningless. Their movements were slow and methodical thus adding to their character's coldness and creating tension as the harbinger's of death prepared to deal out their own brand of justice the kind of justice that only dollars can buy.

Eastwood was such a man for the Westerns. We now wait for his successor to carry on the legacy of ‘The Man With No Name'.

pale rider is a person!

He is one that knows everything and nothing at the same time.
He is pale
he rides with the grain at times
he is the best golfer to grace these forums....just ask him
he is pale rider!

this is awesome!!!

The last two pages of this cracked me up.....Pale rider....hahahaha

K everyone, I just finished getting the reservation for myself and Uncle Daddy!

no doubt, i'd say that RARE BREED says it all!! and there is only ONE!!! hahaha
Is that when a family member sleeps with someone "outside" the family?

man, I thought we had moved from this....hehe

Hey all, I had the PGA national email me a confirmation. Make sure you have one emailed to you because at the bottom of the bill it says.....10% OFF Promotion
Present this offer in our Golf Shop or Spa Boutique during your stay and receive 10% off your
retail purchase (room key must be presented and not to be combined with any other offer)

Hey all, I had the PGA national email me a confirmation. Make sure you have one emailed to you because at the bottom of the bill it says.....10% OFF Promotion
Present this offer in our Golf Shop or Spa Boutique during your stay and receive 10% off your
retail purchase (room key must be presented and not to be combined with any other offer)

Make sure you check with the hotel and make sure it is valid since this is a special offer.

I have not officially PM'ed everyone their confirmation numbers except for one group but they got a separate email. I have also spoken with PGA National and confirmed they have all the golfer information correct and the roommates correct, etc....if you believe you are signed up for the outing but DID NOT get a PM from me please let me now and I will look into it ASAP. Also if you have any questions about anything regarding your reservation PM or email me anytime :smile:

Yay!! It's just over a month away!!

Make sure you check with the hotel and make sure it is valid since this is a special offer.

Didnt think about that, I just saw 10% off and thought....sweet!

That would be nice. GG sent me my conf numbers yesterday, hopefully I will get an email from PGA National soon too

I dont believe the resort has even sent an e-mail to me. GG provided me with a confirmation # the other day. I guess I will stick around One-T and sponge off his discount. :D

Did she say she will be emailing everyone their confirmation #s? She sent me the list and asked me to distribute those numbers so I didn't think other people were getting an email. If you speak to her again can you ask her if everyone should be getting one?

P.S. P4B and Degoins I gave Jennifer your new roommate situation and you two should be all set and you can just use P4B's confirmation #.

Did she say she will be emailing everyone their confirmation #s? She sent me the list and asked me to distribute those numbers so I didn't think other people were getting an email. If you speak to her again can you ask her if everyone should be getting one?

P.S. P4B and Degoins I gave Jennifer your new roommate situation and you two should be all set and you can just use P4B's confirmation #.

When I was done with the reservation she said she was goin gto call Mrs Babbit and giver her the confirmation and I said " is there anway you can email me a confirmation as well"? She said of course, I gave her my email address and the rest is history. So, if you did not provide her with an email as well as request an emailed copy then I highly doubt you will get an email. Sorry if I stirred something up here. I travel A LOT for work and I am just very used to asking for an email confirmation so I have it on my phone for when I travel.

When I was done with the reservation she said she was goin gto call Mrs Babbit and giver her the confirmation and I said " is there anway you can email me a confirmation as well"? She said of course, I gave her my email address and the rest is history. So, if you did not provide her with an email as well as request an emailed copy then I highly doubt you will get an email. Sorry if I stirred something up here. I travel A LOT for work and I am just very used to asking for an email confirmation so I have it on my phone for when I travel.

Ok cool that makes perfect sense. Then everyone should have their confirmation numbers except one but we are working on that.

so what you are saying is not only are you buying at the bar, but also at the spa and pro shop? What a guy

so what you are saying is not only are you buying at the bar, but also at the spa and pro shop? What a guy

Hawk and Seth said the bar, I will have to do some thinking about the pro shop.

I am loading up some money on my sunpass, how much do you think I need on there to get me to WPB, via orlando. I know I will be on the turnpike from Atlanta to Orlando, which if I remember correctly is $3.75. I have $14.50 as my current balance

How's everyone gonna be paired up for the Sat/Sun golf?

Back