It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Anybody else find it comical that the Calloway family trunk (not tree) is looking at who is rooming with who, etc... I find it funny as can be.

I see lyrics to the Beverly Hillbillies theme song being re-written at the iBar.

man, it keeps getting worse! hahaha....new THP contest about the Calloway family tree coming soon

degoins, i'm glad to hear that you're in on this one!!! i'll be playing golf with uncle daddy tomorrow and i'm gonna leave the course with a yes or a no from him!

also, how are you planning on getting down there? you gonna fly or drive?

I'm going to drive.

Could it be that you guys are trying to separate and corrupt as many others as you can get a hold of? Is there a chance we can just throw all the Calloways in a room together and only allow them out 1 at a time?

I kid, I think all this family trunk stuff is just a way of people telling you that they are envious of your family bond!

I'd say they were trying to "branch" out but thats just not in their DNA!

I finally caught up in reading this thread yesterday. So I get home from work and see 5 new pages of posts...this is insane excitement considering still 45 days to go.

I see lyrics to the Beverly Hillbillies theme song being re-written at the iBar.

Or Green Acres....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally caught up in reading this thread yesterday. So I get home from work and see 5 new pages of posts...this is insane excitement considering still 45 days to go.

The only thing that keeps me sane in the afternoon is checking in here knowing that each day is one day closer to teeing it up with these folks! This thread brings a HUGE smile to my face :D no matter how crappy :banghead:my day at work has been.

KellyBo and myself will be arriving at 09:35 a.m. Friday morning. It depends on how long it takes to get to the Hotel from the airport. We may be sitting there watching the tired, hot golfers. coming in :eek:).......

I hope to see you with a nice tall cold drink in your hand my friend!!!

This is crazy, we're still like 45 days away from this and we're all bouncing off the walls already. Imagine in another month...this place is going to be insane with excitement!

You are not there now? Hell I was two months ago!!! :blob:

This girl does.

jessica_simpson-center.jpg

4 words... Chicken of the Sea!! (shows how smart she is )

I just left it at lunch time and there were 3 extra pages!!!

Guess we'd have to add some Allman Brothers to that too then wouldn't we?

We will create our own sound

I just booked my flight, it's going to be quite a journey from the land of corn, up early Friday for a 6 am departure from Sioux Falls to Detroit, then hop a plane from Detroit straight to West Palm Beach, land at 1. Get my stuff ***PRAY they don't lose/damage my golf bag*** shuttle to PGA Nat'l to begin a hell of a weekend. The trip home gets a little squirrelly and I can just about promise they'll lose my golf bag but at least I'll have a day or two before I need it. Leave PBI at 6:45 AM on Monday, fly to ATL, then fly to MSP, THEN fly to Sioux Falls. Home by 2:30 PM....just in time to get the kids from school. WOW! All in all it'll be worth every penny and every single miserable second on the airplane!!!

I just booked my flight, it's going to be quite a journey from the land of corn, up early Friday for a 6 am departure from Sioux Falls to Detroit, then hop a plane from Detroit straight to West Palm Beach, land at 1. Get my stuff ***PRAY they don't lose/damage my golf bag*** shuttle to PGA Nat'l to begin a hell of a weekend. The trip home gets a little squirrelly and I can just about promise they'll lose my golf bag but at least I'll have a day or two before I need it. Leave PBI at 6:45 AM on Monday, fly to ATL, then fly to MSP, THEN fly to Sioux Falls. Home by 2:30 PM....just in time to get the kids from school. WOW! All in all it'll be worth every penny and every single miserable second on the airplane!!!

Great news P4B!!!!! It will be good to see ya :eek:)

Your trip home sounds close to my trip there and back to Bandon Dunes next week.

Anybody interested in playing 9 holes on the Haig with Puttin4bird and me on Friday afternoon? I thought I'd post this here in case others hadn't looked at the Friday/Monday thread.

Anybody interested in playing 9 holes on the Haig with Puttin4bird and me on Friday afternoon? I thought I'd post this here in case others hadn't looked at the Friday/Monday thread.

Anyone that is interested, just leave a post there and I'll add you into the "official" list.

Your trip home sounds close to my trip there and back to Bandon Dunes next week.

The lengths we go to for the game we love eh? I know it'll all seem so minor in comparison to the great time we have down there. Worth it all without a doubt!

On a related airline note, looks like the $850 is spent on my tickets is still holding up. Prices are still well north of what I paid. Have to say that's a bit of a load off my mind, to know I was able to snag a good deal.

I will check with KellyBo to see if we can join ya. Hopefully no flight delays etc. She's at the golf corse now and I am about to head over there. I am waiting for the Doc to call. Looking for some good news from my nuclear heart test yesterday. Once cleared from that I am ready rock & roll :guitar:

I might be up for it...depending on time. Although I might try to enjoy the spa that afternoon

Back