Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

if it were me, i'd have to stick with the rossa corza. i just don't see how a white anser style putter can make alignment that much more effective. just my opinion of course.

if it were me, i'd have to stick with the rossa corza. i just don't see how a white anser style putter can make alignment that much more effective. just my opinion of course.

I kind of agree with you on this one. But I still want one.

I kind of agree with you on this one. But I still want one.

of course you do. you have more putters than any retail place around here. still, anser style or not, something's very good about these putters, especially on tour.

My friends brother had one of these today and I must say it does look a ton better in person, and that white is HOT!

Local GG has a bunch of these in stock, so I tried one out today. I did roll some nice balls with it, but for me the required stance to make the putter sit flat felt very strange. I just could not get comfortable with it. One easy thing was target alignment.

JD's got one in the bag and he's T1st at the british open. i'm sold!

Faldo too

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

yeah i noticed that. can it seriously just be coincidence that people who are putting the ghost into play are now winning and at the top of leaderboards?

maybe sergio needs one!

yeah i noticed that. can it seriously just be coincidence that people who are putting the ghost into play are now winning and at the top of leaderboards?

maybe sergio needs one!

I don't know if even the ghost could help Sergio's putting. This was the Ghost selection at the British Open

TaylorMade-Ghost-Putters-StAndrews_600x450.jpg

I don't know if even the ghost could help Sergio's putting. This was the Ghost selection at the British Open

OMFG!!!!! look at the heel shafted one!!!

+632..... Wow. I don't think I'm ever gonna replace my putter but I would love to roll one of the proto's. I'm not gonna lie, I'd buy it too lol. Dig the one thats out now but those other ones.. WOW. Imma say it one more time... WOW.

That one is right up your ally TC, looks similar to the Odyssey #9. Can you hold out till it gets released?

i would seriously contemplate grabbing one and running like hell if i was there, hahaha. i agree completely yoccos, wow!!

That one is right up your ally TC, looks similar to the Odyssey #9. Can you hold out till it gets released?

i don't know man, that thing is gorgeous!! i'm more intrigued by this line than anything right now. i'm a firm believer in the proof is in the pudding and these ghosts are simply living up to the hype.

i would seriously contemplate grabbing one and running like hell if i was there, hahaha. i agree completely yoccos, wow!!

Now that would be funny. I was at the Masters a last year and my father asked a Marshall what would happen if he crossed the rope and took a water out of the cooler. The Marshall smiled and said we would take your name and badge number and you would never be allowed back again, of course the snipers might get to you first!!

Now that would be funny. I was at the Masters a last year and my father asked a Marshall what would happen if he crossed the rope and took a water out of the cooler. The Marshall smiled and said we would take your name and badge number and you would never be allowed back again, of course the snipers might get to you first!!

i'd gladly never go back for that putter, haha. i just keep staring at the photo wondering "what if"

and it's official! this is now my new desktop background on my computer. ah, nothing like a constant tease.

Maybe it we think hard enough... these putters will come to life!
i'd gladly never go back for that putter, haha. i just keep staring at the photo wondering "what if"

Maybe it we think hard enough... these putters will come to life!

if i could do that, i'd have a lot of other things besides a ghost putter, haha

Dude...DDDUUUUDDDDEEEEE. That is absolutely sick! I am short of words to describe how awesome this pic is! Wow!

oooo, sergio's bagging the ghost!!! now i like my chances.

Back